301047.39 in reply to 301047.38
Date: 08/23/2019 18:15:10
Torniquetes Jumpers
DIMAYOR BB
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Carniceros de Blaviken
Budol says:
Actually, I think that the teams that CTed should play CT for sure, they tried to take advantage of a possible non enth drop, and I see that as a bug abuse (not all of them).

Game should be replayed for sure, but with the same attitude played before.

i think so, too

recalculates the games in the background with the same setting only the correct ENTH

regards Elliss

I think this is the right way

This Post:
301047.40 in reply to 301047.38
Date: 08/23/2019 18:31:28
Ramat-Gan Billers
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Maccabi Ramat-Gan
"Budol says:
Actually, I think that the teams that CTed should play CT for sure, they tried to take advantage of a possible non enth drop, and I see that as a bug abuse (not all of them).

Game should be replayed for sure, but with the same attitude played before.

i think so, too

recalculates the games in the background with the same setting only the correct ENTH

regards Elliss"

Interesting. So you think that since on a regular situation Israel wouldn't choose to go crunch time against Nigeria, it probably means our manager is a cheater that tried to take advantage of the situation. You're saying our manager wasn't confused like everyone else from not knowing what's going on during a unique situation that never occurred in 46 BB season. Nope, Not him, He knew. The truth is that he used his psychic abilities (He had some pretty good guesses over the last few years, so it's pretty safe to say he have them) to know that the enthusiasm would be reset the next day, so he could crunch and beat our fiercest and hardest rival - Nigeria and then get back to 5.
There is no way that he was confused like everyone else and wasn't sure what he should do while facing an inferior opponent with better enthusiasm who might decide to use it against us. No, again, as a psychic, he knew what's going to happen, and therefore tried to take advantage of the situation.

What's a bit unclear to me is what's happening now. Cause I kind of feel like you two - Elliss and Budol - even though lacking psychics abilities (as far as I know anyway)- are trying to take advantage of the situation yourself! Doing so by hurting other teams chances by asking Marin to ruin their enthusiasm. And again, Our manager is a psychic, he knew, he should probably pay the price. But what about the non-psychic managers? why should they suffer? Oh, because it'll make your team situation better. Sorry, that's an argument I really can't beat. Or maybe that's what you meant by "not all of them"? Only the non-psychic? cause if so, I couldn't agree more.

Last edited by Bill_tipesh at 08/23/2019 18:34:03

Message deleted
This Post:
301047.42 in reply to 301047.40
Date: 08/23/2019 18:57:33
Overall Posts Rated:
I deliberately did not name a nation and I will not go into that. it's just my opinion.

But you say : "are trying to take advantage of the situation yourself! Doing so by hurting other teams chances by asking Marin to ruin their enthusiasm"

I don´t think the already qualified teams are the ones who are disadvantaged.
how would you handle that fairly?

This Post:
301047.44 in reply to 301047.43
Date: 08/23/2019 19:34:56
Ramat-Gan Billers
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Maccabi Ramat-Gan
But our initial plan wasn't to go CT against a far inferior team. Do you honestly believe that was the plan from the start? We changed it very close to game time cause we didn't know how to handle a crazy situation when we face an inferior team that does has some enthusiasm when we got none on the first game of the season. There was no guarantee that any fix will be made and we might have lost our chances to qualify on the first game.

And it's great it's just your opinion, I'm just troubled about the fact didn't support your claim that people were trying to take advantage with any actual facts or even a solid explanation.

Btw - for Israel to leave the situation as it is, is probably the best scenario. That doesn't change the fact that I think it'll be totally unfair to leave it as it is, and I was really glad to read Marin response and see that he thought of a way to fix it. We weren't trying to get an unfair advantage. We were trying not to end our season on the very first game. What will actually happen if your opinion will be accepted by Marin.

Last edited by Bill_tipesh at 08/23/2019 20:00:24

This Post:
301047.45 in reply to 301047.44
Date: 08/23/2019 19:52:29
Cowboys LFB
FCBBP
Overall Posts Rated:
I do not want to enter the pun that is being used in the last comments of this forum.
But I do not understand how the DT of Australia ensures that Colombia had more enthusiasm than they were on game day ... even though we had done the scout before them ... it was already done and many players had been summoned and called there was no resetting our enthusiasm I suppose equal to theirs ... our enthusiasm was 1.
Now if Australia had an enthusiasm less than 1, I can understand that the result is as unfair as they say it is ... otherwise I don't understand it.

On the other hand I come back and say ... the fairest way to solve this inconvenience is to have the parties resuscitated with enthusiasm in 5 but on equal terms at the first date ... same forms and everything else.

This Post:
301047.46 in reply to 301047.44
Date: 08/23/2019 19:54:01
Jerusalem TET
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jerusalem TET Utopia
I see replaying all the games on Wednesday without any obligations as the only right solution. All the games with not reset enthusiasm were meaningless in terms of a fair competition, so teams like Columbia should not feel inferior about this. Period.

This Post:
301047.47 in reply to 301047.42
Date: 08/23/2019 19:54:32
Ramat-Gan Billers
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Maccabi Ramat-Gan
As far as I know, based on the comments here and looking to game summaries, only two countries used crunch. I'm pretty sure you assumed the same, so to say you didn't name a nation when it can only refer for two nations? come on, give us some more credit.

Furthermore, the fact your team qualified doesn't make you an objective bystander to the situation. You would benefit from a disqualification of stronger opponents from the competition. Although strongly disagree, I believe you when you say you think that's the fair thing to do. But please, don't claim that the fact you already qualified makes you indifferent to the question who else going to qualify as well.

TBH - I don't think that there is a solution that will be fair to everyone. But I feel the solution Marin suggested is actually fairly good. Yes, it's far from perfect and there are some issues, but I found it fair because the rules and settings will be known to everyone before it'll start - so everyone will start on level terms. No one will get hurt for miss interpreting the situation.

This Post:
301047.49 in reply to 301047.48
Date: 08/23/2019 20:54:29
Jerusalem TET
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jerusalem TET Utopia
It's also a common sense

Sorry, but forcing teams to play the same way when the initial data is totally different is nonsense.

Advertisement