This Post:
278268.4 in reply to 278268.3
Date: 04/08/2016 18:40:35
Súria Lakers
IV.32
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Súria Lakers II
Hello everyone! I play in Spain but I'm the Andorra's NT Coach, so I'll write wanting you to know that,

I'm way against this measure. Really I am.
Merge micro-nations won't be the solution for the unstopable number of users lefting the game. In fact, this measure will force a lot more teams to abandond their teams while they play in other leagues, with people who don't understand them (there's a lot of people who can't read nor write in English...). Take a look at Utopian Forums... It's a disaster, at least in the leagues I could had play, so I can't imagine why this method will help on this point. Yeah, I'm really sure it won't happen.

Another "problem" (for me, obviously) will be the NT and U21 teams. Who'll vote for that manager who don't speak his/her language and comes from another country?

I'm so sorry, but do not attempt to solve the abandonment of users by merging the micro-nations. This is a problem that rarely can be fixed now, and that's not the users fault. Try to take better decisions next time or at least stay tuned on what user wants and try to communicate, for example, making an app to the game.

PKT desde la Temporada 4

Para ver la imagen en mayor tamaño:
(https://i.postimg.cc/mDhxMLDX/e3700169252f336ab3c187ad4773...)
This Post:
278268.6 in reply to 278268.5
Date: 04/08/2016 19:01:52
Súria Lakers
IV.32
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Súria Lakers II
Your welcome.

I don't think I'll be happier once we know the 'groups' but it can help. I just want to make you think it again, because for me it's a real problem to contact with some managers who don't reply to my BB-Mails and this kind of stuff; now imagine doing it with plenty of managers from another country who may don't know English or just don't want to share their players abilities with an stranger.

Thats not the way to stop the abandon.

PKT desde la Temporada 4

Para ver la imagen en mayor tamaño:
(https://i.postimg.cc/mDhxMLDX/e3700169252f336ab3c187ad4773...)

To: RiP
This Post:
278268.7 in reply to 278268.2
Date: 04/08/2016 19:36:00
Overall Posts Rated:
First, I can think of a "in-between" solution. Would something like this would be possible and work with the setup of a country in BB?

4. Micro-nations would be grouped together to form new leagues but the teams keep their current flags (as will their draftees). But the group will share a NT and U21 Team, where players with different flags play together as a team. It would be like option 1., national tournaments would improve, but the teams keep their national identity in some way.

Second, I don't think the Utopia argument works. I think there is no communication because there are only Second Teams. Managers talk in their respective First Team leagues.

Third, I am sorry for interrupting this micronation debate as a user of a country with a large userbase

Last edited by jonte at 04/08/2016 19:40:18

This Post:
278268.8 in reply to 278268.7
Date: 04/08/2016 20:15:45
Overall Posts Rated:
For Japan that would be a merger with Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia or (probably) New Zealand. That sounds like a Western Pacific Conference to me :).

In general I would support this, it can be pretty boring to play in a micro-nation. The players in Japan are mostly foreigners who work and live here, I don't think that will hurt any national pride. However if, personally I would go for option Nr. 2, keeping the flag to be able at least represent the nation I live in.

Cheers

This Post:
278268.9 in reply to 278268.5
Date: 04/08/2016 21:27:43
Syngas
LPBV
Overall Posts Rated:
First I think it is important to inform countries which are considered to be micronations and what are the tentative groups to enrich the discussion.

On the other hand I consider this topic of micronations should not be separated from big mistake was the implementation of the second team to create utopia. More than 900 users should be distributed in micronations improving their competitiveness, increasing the number of players to feed the respective national teams. At the beginning of the season there were more than 10,000 players utopia, more than 60 players with salaries above 50k which can not contribute to any national team.

In the discussion for the creation of utopia I remember one of the few negative opinions was a Latin American user saying he did not want foreign users playing in his country. Eight seasons after that bad decision, we are evaluating another bad option as it is merging (disappear) nations.

In my opinion, should not be disposed nations and must reevaluate the usefulness of utopia.

Message deleted

This Post:
278268.11 in reply to 278268.1
Date: 04/08/2016 23:27:22
Overall Posts Rated:
- We welcome the opinion of everyone, but understand that we are most concerned with the opinions of those that will be directly affected by any potential change. That means the managers from micro-nations.

While I agree that the managers in micro-nations have the most important feedback, keep in mind that everyone shares the same B3 competition and economy, so every manager in every country is affected by this potential change, and should have a voice in this if they choose to speak.