The Great Micro-nation Debate

Set priority
Show messages by

To: RiP
This Post:
278268.11 in reply to 278268.1
Date: 04/08/2016 23:27:22
Overall Posts Rated:
- We welcome the opinion of everyone, but understand that we are most concerned with the opinions of those that will be directly affected by any potential change. That means the managers from micro-nations.

While I agree that the managers in micro-nations have the most important feedback, keep in mind that everyone shares the same B3 competition and economy, so every manager in every country is affected by this potential change, and should have a voice in this if they choose to speak.

This Post:
278268.13 in reply to 278268.12
Date: 04/09/2016 00:03:33
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm just happy to see an active discussion on a topic that's been the focal point of suggestions for a long time. There is light at the end of the tunnel one way or another!

Last edited by Chekreyes at 04/09/2016 10:57:07

This Post:
278268.17 in reply to 278268.1
Date: 04/09/2016 02:13:33
Overall Posts Rated:
This Post:
278268.20 in reply to 278268.19
Date: 04/09/2016 03:14:30
Overall Posts Rated:
IMO, solution is clear:

Remove all utopian teams in micronations.

-utopian teams is full of GM who are there since many seasons, so that's a solid basis and most of them won't quit.
-let utopian GM choose the micronation he wants to play for.
-his team players will get their new nationality to improve the NT level of this micronation.

Don't forget that for exemple in France, they are people from Algeria, Senegal, Marocco... (same thing with Spain for latin america, USA with west indies, ireland, england; italy with tunisia and marocco too...) As it is today, they can't join their "original country " and have to create their new team where they are.

2nd team option should help micronation by this way.
French GM who have an utopian team should like to have their 2nd team in senegal, algeria, marocco, tunisia... countries where french langage is learned.
Those countries will have their championship level increase, as their NT level... is not that you are searching for?!

We all know that solution won't come from new users, an app is not going to be created in the next weeks. Solution will come from current GMs to make micronations stronger than they are today.

And this would give to original Utopia an utility, without erasing micronations.

Let's keep those flags alive ! :)

Last edited by Gilles Bontoux (5266371) at 04/09/2016 04:16:40

This Post:
278268.21 in reply to 278268.20
Date: 04/09/2016 04:25:34
Overall Posts Rated:
1. Micro-nations will be merged to form entirely new BB nations. This means that all selected countries will use a new flag and all players from that country will also adopt the new flag. The reason why this option is our current top choice is because it would significantly improve the competition for national and U21 teams. In its current state there are far too many countries that are incapable of competing at a respectable level in those tournaments.

Just to be clear, i am absolutely for merging. I think it may up the level of competition and interest globally. The more the merrier. I think it is extremely boring to be part of a community of less than 100 users given the fact that just around 5-10% of every community is actually active.

However, micro-nations should not lose their identity or flags. We should have like dual flags or something that even though says that we are under the same roof each party has their own origin which we completely respect in each direction.

I'm not sure why Utopian subject popped but maybe it did because it was interpreted as an attempt to grow the global community, which I think it wasn't. For me, it was just a quick way to get some cash money, and to restore BB economy by inserting a lot official farm teams and having a constant injection of trained players.

Back on the subject, I want this a lot, I'm really anxious to see how it plays out.

Advertisement