This Post:
317001.3 in reply to 317001.2
Date: 11/29/2022 11:43:34
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
After reading your posts, I thought you somehow got inserted as NT-Manager again against your will. Thanks for your observations. I hope the new coach will start to communicate on the forums as well ...

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
317001.4 in reply to 317001.3
Date: 12/10/2022 15:44:59
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Thanks for the words, Wendell, while I try to be a reporter.
The NT team played the next two matches, and quite well: a victory over Wales +36 and a defeat against Slovenia -24.
There were no changes in the composition and tactics in the match with Wales. But there is no need, this opponent is a pass for us. The Wales coach does not even put the strongest squad on matches, preferring to give more time to his players. Apparently he is trying to reduce the profit from the T-shirt trade. It's quite strange that Boyd didn't throw and hit so much in the matchup against the weakest player.
There were changes in strategy in the match with Slovenia, which pleased me. Firstly, Spens' GS dropped to 5, and then he got injured. The next matches will definitely be without him. Secondly, we have changed the tactics of the attack on the low post. It was a great decision, as the opponent's coach was waiting for an external attack from us. As a result, even with MacKersey in position C, the team managed to successfully attack. In defense, we are not able to play so well, they continue to push us under the ring, the opponent's center scored 14 out of 21.
I wonder if the coach plans to solve this problem. For me, MacKersey is not a player of the starting line-up level, even with GS =9, he is too weak in defense, and not versatile enough.
I was glad that Chapp got a few minutes, but he doesn't deserve more minutes yet.

This Post:
317001.5 in reply to 317001.4
Date: 01/02/2023 09:31:05
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
The remaining official matches of this season have been played. Today we are playing scrimmage with Sweden. Three defeats, although the Czech Republic could have been defeated. In general, the season is satisfactory, not a single defeat with a difference of more than thirty points. This has not happened for 14 seasons. Moreover, almost the whole season we play in a not the most optimal composition. Spence has been out of shape all season.
The coach hardly rotated the squad during the tournament. In my opinion, MacShimes and Michael are stronger than the competition, more worthy to play at the start. This can be tracked by ratings. But we use different tactics for games, it's good.
Boyd looks less bright in the SF position than in the PF.
But Lyle began to play more stable and better.
I hope that there will be a review of the squad at least in the off-season.
I will continue to watch scrimmage, the last match against Sweden was difficult for us.