This Post:
314366.2 in reply to 314366.1
Date: 04/20/2022 05:30:56
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Hello everyone, I am re-nominating my candidacy for the role of manager of the Scotland national team. There will be a generational change in the team soon, we have quite a lot of age-related players who will gradually leave the team. I would really like to create a backbone of 10-12 trained iroks, but due to the small number of players with 9-10 potential, until recently it was impossible. Now there are a lot more such players. The new draft has given us quite a lot of players with good potential, if we can coach at least half of them, we will become a serious team. Now a little bit about the players with progress in the last 2 seasons:
Lyle is pretty close to the ceiling, but it seems that there is a little room for growth, I would like some more development of attacking skills. Nevertheless, he is the leader, and the strongest player of the team.
Boyd is the pearl of our composition, he caught up with Lyle on TSP and is not going to stop yet, which is very pleasing. In the team's game, he also made a strong performance, in the top 3 in points, rebounds, assists in the 56th season.
Highlander has drafted quite a lot of talented young people, I hope that he will share his plans for training the guys.
Fitchy has either reached the ceiling, or is close to it, a good replacement player, it's difficult to take more of him. This season has not been very successful, but it can be much better.
MacShimes is gradually improving. For two seasons he worked on both defense and attack. Johnfox has its own player development plan. If not for the long injury, the progress would have been even faster. But even now it is quite an interesting SG, although there are gaps in some skills. Nevertheless, the last two seasons have been statistically quite successful, with which the player can be congratulated.
Blair - I am very pleased with how the Australian manager responsibly approaches the training of defensive skills of the player. It is a pity that the ceiling is not high. But this makes it very likely that he will appear from the bench. Moreover, we have some problems with the positions of spare SF/PF. Statistically, the player is also playing well.
Lochiel - by the age of 22, he has completed the minimum level of protective skills with which you can be part of a team. Francosanta is very interested in the player developing and getting into the squad, which is very pleasing. There is a lot of work on skills there, but I would leave him in the composition.
There are also several players who do not have a weak level of defensive skills to be in the squad: Lawson, MacNeilly, MacNuir, Michael, Bryde are all individually strong players, but without a high level of defensive skills, they will be a burden for the squad.
There is also an interesting youth in the u21 team. I myself am engaged in the development of two young bigmen. I hope that by the time Spens leaves, they will be ready to play.
Of course, I can't say that I coached very well, but I tried to follow the team. I hope I'll spend a couple more seasons here