This Post:
313514.19 in reply to 313514.18
Date: 3/31/2022 1:21:47 PM
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
This week we played scrimmage with the Cyprus team. The opponent is clearly stronger than us, but we looked good in the match, apparently Cyprus does not have a very high enthusiasm. Also this week, a talented guy, Alpin Lochiel, was called up to the team. We will slowly let him approach the team. Of course, his skills are not yet enough to produce in official matches, but everything is still ahead.
Unfortunately, for the second week we have not received upgrades in the team. I hope that there will be no more such episodes in the future.
Ahead of the match with Macedonia

This Post:
313514.20 in reply to 313514.19
Date: 4/6/2022 2:15:33 PM
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
This week we played a match against Macedonia. The result was very similar to the previous match, we scored 90 points again, although we already used external tactics instead of internal. Although the right choice of tactics in our position does not give much. Against strong teams, we usually have no more than 40% of the implementation, whatever I choose. For us, to a greater extent, the effectiveness of the attack is determined by the number of FT attempts, but this is also extremely not a constant indicator.
Here you need to think about defensive tactics, perhaps you should use zone defenses more often. Theoretically, zone protection should work better, but in practice it is far from a fact.
Last week we received upgrades: Boyd +1, Blair +1.
The next match is with Luxembourg.

This Post:
313514.21 in reply to 313514.20
Date: 4/12/2022 12:04:49 PM
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Yesterday we played a match with Luxembourg. The opponent is about our level, although our roster is a little more powerful and smoother. As a result, we won away without any problems. I decided to play external isolation in the attack. I liked the distribution of throws and the implementation. I wonder how this tactic will be able to show itself against stronger opponents.
It's also an interesting fact that Luxembourg played two scrimmages at the same time, with us and Costa Rica! They lost both matches, apparently it's hard for the players to play two matches at once =) Obviously, there was a bug in the game.
Last week there were upgrades: Boyd+1, MacShimes +1. Future candidates for the team are also developing: MacNeilly +2, Lawson +2, Lochiel +1

To: TRUF
This Post:
313514.22 in reply to 313514.21
Date: 4/20/2022 4:00:58 AM
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
On Monday, the last match of the 56th season was played with the Swedish team. The match started very well for us, we were in the lead until the fourth quarter, although we could not create a gap in the score. In the fourth quarter, Sweden made a powerful breakthrough, unfortunately we could not finish. Our starting line-up played well, but the reserves looked weaker than the opponent. However, the season is over. The result is quite expected, but we are gradually getting stronger.
Last week, only Lochiel +1 received an upgrade.
The opponents of the European Championship group also became known: Lithuania, Cyprus, Greece, Andorra, Czech Republic, Finland, Romania. A very strong group, it will not be easy. I hope that the team will be able, at least, to show a decent game and fight

This Post:
313514.23 in reply to 313514.1
Date: 4/25/2022 2:33:14 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Congrats on your re-election, TRUF! Good luck in the new season!!

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!