This Post:
Date: 01/16/2024 11:33:03
Internazionale Torreense
III.10
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Internazionale Sporting
Gamarjoba Sakartvelo! I hope this message finds you well,

I am contacting you because I am interested in Sakartvelo's development and a possible partnership with a project that I am running with a few people for my home nation (Moldova).

I am also part of the PT NT staff team and responsible for the training of players based on Israel, China and Polska, models of training.

You may ask why am I interested in Sakartvelo's development? Well so it happens that I am dating a beautiful Georgian girl for 2 years now and I have been 6 times to Georgia, excused to say that I fell in love with your country..

Why I think a partnership will be the best of both worlds for us:

1. Moldova and Sakartvelo don't produce enough potential NT draftees on a regular basis, so for example a team from Moldova may find one 18 year old HoF player that can reach the NT, and still have an empty place for another trainee because there are no players available with the same potential on the transfer list, same thing happens with Sakartvelo. If we partner, we can fill this gap. Imagine that there is no Georgian team that is available to start training in one draft but there's a Georgian future NT star on the transfer list, this way we can guarantee that a team from our project picks up this player and that the training received is the best possible, and that this future NT player is in our hands instead of an unknown manager.

2. It's a very fun project, with similar sized nations, and with a lot of potential to grow. Your results are amazing for your nation, you are experts in tactical knowledge and preparation, I am very knowleadgable in the training aspect and maybe I can help you more in that part of the game, but I am very excited to be able to learn about your management and to help you improve even more.

We could make Sakartvelo's national team even stronger and maybe able to compete for top 30/20, who knows.. but it would guarantee that atleast the best 10 players of Sakartvelo are all around 200k salary, that's my goal, and we have all the tools needed for it.

Currently, just from my side I have in this project:

- 10 teams in total from Moldova and International in discord with open training spots to fill for the next seasons. I am sure if I advertise this project we can find even more!

- Knowledge how to MAXIMIZE your teams economical output, I can prepare your team to be extremely profitable and competitive in the short term and long term

- Maximize training output, I am in a community with the best players around, BB Justin, CM-Alonso, just to name a few and I have the knowledge of how to train players expertly based on the training models of Israel for example, a team that is over performing beyond expectations based on their nations size.

I can see from Georgian side that currently, there is an extremely small number of teams that are training players for the NT (1 or 2 teams), the rest has finished or is finishing their training cycle.

I know for sure that just with 3 or 4 georgian teams ATLEAST we can make a SUPER project, but I believe that we can get even more teams in this project.

I am sure that if this will be very exciting for the Georgian community to take part in and we can build something very interesting!

Let me know what you think about this

This Post:
322549.2 in reply to 322549.1
Date: 01/16/2024 14:17:37
Internazionale Torreense
III.10
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Internazionale Sporting
gamarjoba საქართველოს! იმედი მაქვს, რომ ეს მესიჯი კარგად გიპოვით,

დაგიკავშირდებით, რადგან მაინტერესებს „საქართველოს“ განვითარება და შესაძლო პარტნიორობა პროექტთან, რომელსაც რამდენიმე ადამიანთან ერთად ვაწარმოებ ჩემი სამშობლოსთვის (მოლდოვა).

მე ასევე ვარ PT NT პერსონალის გუნდის წევრი და პასუხისმგებელი ვარ ფეხბურთელების მომზადებაზე ისრაელის, ჩინეთისა და პოლსკის მოდელებზე დაყრდნობით.

შეიძლება იკითხოთ, რატომ მაინტერესებს „საქართველოს“ განვითარება? ისე ხდება, რომ უკვე 2 წელია ლამაზ ქართველ გოგოს ვხვდები და 6-ჯერ ვარ საქართველოში, მაპატიე, რომ შემიყვარდა შენი ქვეყანა..

რატომ ვფიქრობ, რომ პარტნიორობა ჩვენთვის საუკეთესო იქნება ორივე სამყაროში:

1. მოლდოვა და საქართველო არ აწარმოებენ საკმარის პოტენციურ NT დრაფტებს რეგულარულად, ასე რომ, მაგალითად, მოლდოვის გუნდმა შეიძლება იპოვნოს ერთი 18 წლის HoF მოთამაშე, რომელსაც შეუძლია მიაღწიოს NT-ს და კვლავ ჰქონდეს ცარიელი ადგილი სხვა მსმენელისთვის, რადგან არ არსებობს იგივე პოტენციალის მქონე მოთამაშეები ხელმისაწვდომიასატრანსფერო სია, იგივე ხდება საქართველოსთან დაკავშირებით.თუ ჩვენ ვითანამშრომლებთ, ჩვენ შეგვიძლია შევავსოთ ეს ხარვეზი.წარმოიდგინეთ, რომ არ არსებობს ქართული გუნდი, რომელიც ხელმისაწვდომი იქნება ვარჯიშის დასაწყებად ერთ დრაფტში, მაგრამ არის ქართველი მომავალი NT ვარსკვლავი სატრანსფერო სიაში, ამ გზით ჩვენ შეგვიძლია გარანტირებული ვიყოთ, რომ ჩვენი პროექტის გუნდი აიყვანს ამ მოთამაშეს და რომ მიღებული ვარჯიში არის რაც შეიძლება საუკეთესოდ და ეს მომავალიუცნობი მენეჯერის ნაცვლად NT-ის მოთამაშე ჩვენს ხელშია.2. ეს არის ძალიან სახალისო პროექტი, მსგავსი ზომის ერებთან და ზრდის დიდი პოტენციალით.თქვენი შედეგები გასაოცარია თქვენი ერისთვის, თქვენ ხართ ტაქტიკური ცოდნისა და მომზადების ექსპერტები, მე ძალიან მცოდნე ვარ სავარჯიშო ასპექტში და იქნებ უფრო დაგეხმაროთ თამაშის ამ ნაწილში, მაგრამ ძალიან მოხარული ვარ, რომ შემიძლია ვისწავლო თქვენი მენეჯმენტი და დაგეხმაროთ კიდევ უფრო გაუმჯობესებაში.

ჩვენ შეგვეძლო საქართველოს ნაკრების კიდევ უფრო გაძლიერება და შესაძლოა, 30/20 საუკეთესოსთვის შეჯიბრება, ვინ იცის.. მაგრამ ეს გარანტიას იძლევა, რომ საქართველოს 10 საუკეთესო მოთამაშეს სულ მცირე 200 ათასი ხელფასი აქვს, ეს არის ჩემი მიზანი და გვაქვს ყველაფერი. ამისთვის საჭირო ინსტრუმენტები.

ამჟამად, მხოლოდ ჩემი მხრიდან მაქვს ამ პროექტში:

- სულ 10 გუნდი მოლდოვედან და საერთაშორისო ასპარეზზე უთანხმოებაა ღია სავარჯიშო ადგილების შესავსებად მომდევნო სეზონებისთვის. დარწმუნებული ვარ, თუ ამ პროექტის რეკლამას გავაკეთებ, კიდევ უფრო მეტს ვიპოვით!

- ვიცი, როგორ გავაუმჯობესოთ თქვენი გუნდის ეკონომიური პროდუქტიულობა, მე შემიძლია მოვამზადო თქვენი გუნდი იყოს უკიდურესად მომგებიანი და კონკურენტუნარიანი მოკლევადიან და გრძელვადიან პერსპექტივაში

- მაქსიმალურად გაზარდეთ ვარჯიშის შედეგი, მე ვარ საზოგადოებაში, სადაც საუკეთესო მოთამაშეები არიან ირგვლივ, BB Justin, CM-Alonso, რომ დავასახელოთ რამდენიმე და მაქვს ცოდნა იმის შესახებ, თუ როგორ მოვამზადო მოთამაშეები პროფესიონალურად, ისრაელის ვარჯიშის მოდელებზე დაყრდნობით, მაგალითად, გუნდი, რომელიც აჭარბებს მათ მოლოდინსერების ზომა.ქართული მხრიდან ვხედავ, რომ ამჟამად არის გუნდების ძალიან მცირე რაოდენობა, რომლებიც ავარჯიშებენ NT-ში მოთამაშეებს (1 ან 2 გუნდი), დანარჩენებმა დაასრულეს ან ამთავრებენ სავარჯიშო ციკლს.

ზუსტად ვიცი, რომ სულ მცირე 3 ან 4 ქართული გუნდით შეგვიძლია სუპერპროექტის გაკეთება, მაგრამ მჯერა, რომ ამ პროექტში კიდევ უფრო მეტი გუნდის მიღება შეგვიძლია.

დარწმუნებული ვარ, თუ ეს იქნება ძალიან საინტერესო ქართული საზოგადოებისთვის მონაწილეობა და ჩვენ შეგვიძლია ავაშენოთ რაღაც ძალიან საინტერესო!

გამაგებინეთ რას ფიქრობთ ამის შესახებ

This Post:
322549.3 in reply to 322549.2
Date: 01/16/2024 15:13:53
Internazionale Torreense
III.10
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Internazionale Sporting
Requirements for this project to work:

- player potential: Hall of Fame;
- Gym lvl 3;
- main trainer, youth trainer levels: exceptional (level 6);

Draft investment and proper draft planning

This is one of the most important aspects of this project, we need the georgian staff to take care of the teams that are less knowledgeable and educate them about this aspect and try to prepare them for the upcoming draft, especially those that are going to finish in the last places so they can draft the best georgian prospects.

Some teams from the first division also need to do a sacrifice some times, and finish close to last places, but no need to demote, in order to draft players and start training them

Merchandising and other benefits

Training a player from your own country in the NT will give you imense benefits :

- Prestige, and pride in having a player developed by yourself, as one of the top players from your country, competing against the best players and the best countries in the world.

- Compete for the biggest trophies in your country, the most complete a player is the higher your chance of winning the First Division, Tournament Cup, and international trophies like BuzzerBeater madness or B3 (Buzzerbeater's best). Players like this do a dramatic difference in competitions.

- Last but not least, Merchandise! One player with a salary of 200k that is in the NT can generate up to 70k of merchandise! Of course it also depends if he's in the leaderboard of your league, but just one player can give you a LOT of money! It will also make your job of competing and managing your team much easier, because you will have more money that you can invest in the salaries of your team!

- Satisfaction, I don't think there's anything more satisfying than seeing a player that you have developed over multiple seasons turn into one of the best players in the world. Some of these players can also be sold at the end of their training cycle for absolute fortunes like 5M, 7M and in rare cases even 10M!

What is the plan?
There are a lot of potential teams and very experienced ones that could start this project. Not everybody can start at the same time either due to lack of resources, or due to very few available players in the transfer list.

Every draft season there are atleast 4 players who have potential to reach the NT, now with the upgrade in player skills who are 19y draftees they will be even better starting next season.

I will message most Georgian teams to try to engage them in this topic, and to engage the community overall.

This Post:
322549.4 in reply to 322549.3
Date: 01/16/2024 15:17:12
Internazionale Torreense
III.10
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Internazionale Sporting
მოთხოვნები ამ პროექტის მუშაობისთვის:

- მოთამაშის პოტენციალი: დიდების დარბაზი;
- სპორტული დარბაზი lvl 3;
- მთავარი ტრენერი, ახალგაზრდების ტრენერის დონეები: განსაკუთრებული (დონე 6);

ინვესტიციის პროექტი და სათანადო დაგეგმვის პროექტი

ეს არის ამ პროექტის ერთ-ერთი ყველაზე მნიშვნელოვანი ასპექტი, ჩვენ გვჭირდება ქართველი პერსონალი, რომ იზრუნონ ნაკლებად მცოდნე გუნდებზე და ასწავლონ მათ ამ ასპექტის შესახებ და შეეცადონ მოამზადონ ისინი მომავალი დრაფტისთვის, განსაკუთრებით მათთვის, ვინც აპირებს დასრულებას. ბოლო ადგილებზე, რათა მათ შეძლონშეადგინეთ საუკეთესო ქართული პერსპექტივები.პირველი დივიზიონის ზოგიერთ გუნდს ასევე სჭირდება მსხვერპლის გაღება, და ბოლო ადგილებთან ახლოს დასრულება, მაგრამ არ არის საჭირო დაქვეითება, რათა მოთამაშეები შეიყვანონ და დაიწყონ ვარჯიში.

სავაჭრო და სხვა სარგებელი

თქვენი ქვეყნის მოთამაშის მომზადება NT-ში მოგცემთ უზარმაზარ სარგებელს:

- პრესტიჟი და სიამაყე, რომ გყავს შენ მიერ განვითარებული მოთამაშე, როგორც შენი ქვეყნის ერთ-ერთი საუკეთესო მოთამაშე, რომელიც ეჯიბრება საუკეთესო მოთამაშეებს და მსოფლიოს საუკეთესო ქვეყნებს.

- იასპარეზეთ თქვენი ქვეყნის უდიდესი თასებისთვის, რაც უფრო სრულყოფილია მოთამაშე, მით უფრო მაღალია შანსი მოიგოთ პირველი დივიზიონი, ტურნირის თასი და საერთაშორისო თასები, როგორიცაა BuzzerBeater madness ან B3 (Buzzerbeater-ის საუკეთესო). ასეთი მოთამაშეები დრამატულ განსხვავებას ქმნიან შეჯიბრებებში.

- ბოლოს და ბოლოს, საქონელი! ერთ მოთამაშეს, რომელსაც აქვს 200 ათასი ხელფასი, რომელიც არის NT-ში, შეუძლია გამოიმუშაოს 70 ათასამდე საქონელი! რა თქმა უნდა, ეს დამოკიდებულია თუ არა ის თქვენი ლიგის ლიდერბორდში, მაგრამ მხოლოდ ერთ მოთამაშეს შეუძლია მოგცეთ ბევრი ფული! ეს ასევე გაგიადვილებთ კონკურენციას და თქვენი გუნდის მართვას, რადგან გექნებათ მეტი ფული, რომლის ინვესტიცია შეგიძლიათ თქვენი გუნდის ხელფასებში!

- კმაყოფილება, არ მგონია, რომ არაფერი იყოს უფრო დამაკმაყოფილებელი, ვიდრე იმის დანახვა, რომ ფეხბურთელი, რომელიც თქვენ განვითარდით რამდენიმე სეზონის განმავლობაში, იქცა მსოფლიოს ერთ-ერთ საუკეთესო მოთამაშედ. ამ მოთამაშეებიდან ზოგიერთი ასევე შეიძლება გაიყიდოს მათი სავარჯიშო ციკლის ბოლოს აბსოლუტურ სიმდიდრედ, როგორიცაა 5M, 7M და იშვიათ შემთხვევებში 10M!

რა არის გეგმა?
არის ბევრი პოტენციური გუნდი და ძალიან გამოცდილი, ვისაც შეუძლია ამ პროექტის დაწყება. ყველას არ შეუძლია ერთდროულად დაიწყოს ან რესურსების ნაკლებობის გამო, ან სატრანსფერო სიაში ძალიან ცოტა ხელმისაწვდომი მოთამაშეების გამო.

ყოველ დრაფტ სეზონში არის მინიმუმ 4 მოთამაშე, რომლებსაც აქვთ პოტენციალი მიაღწიონ NT-ს, ახლა მოთამაშეთა უნარების გაუმჯობესებით, რომლებიც 19 წლის დრაფტზე არიან, ისინი კიდევ უკეთესი იქნებიან მომავალი სეზონიდან.

ქართული გუნდების უმეტესობას მივუგზავნი შეტყობინებებს, რომ შეეცადონ ჩართონ ისინი ამ თემაში და ჩართონ საზოგადოება მთლიანობაში.

This Post:
322549.5 in reply to 322549.4
Date: 01/17/2024 04:02:28
I can say it's brilliant idea dear Sergio. Currently I am training 3 players for U21, but count me in this project. Hope more managers will join.

შესანიშნავი იდეაა სერხიო. ამჟამად 3 მოთამაშეს ვავარჯიშებ მე იუნორებისთვის, მაგრამ შემოგიერთდები დიდი სიამოვნებით. იმედი მაქვს უფრო მეტი მენეჯერი შემოგვიერთდება კიდევ.

This Post:
322549.6 in reply to 322549.1
Date: 01/17/2024 10:16:32
Poria
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
დიდი ტრაკი
Thank you for contacting me, i am from moldova living in georgia as well :)

Right now i am building my main team and my utopia team but i will be ready in 2 seasons to fit the requirements, hope we can work together

This Post:
322549.7 in reply to 322549.5
Date: 01/17/2024 11:21:17
Dacia Chisinau BC
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Juniori Moldova u21
On behalf of the moldovan community we are very excited to partner and work with the georgian community.

Having suffered this last season, managed to buy a potential nt player, 18 year old, but there were no similar potential players available and had to buy a pereniall all star to complement my training cycle

This Post:
322549.8 in reply to 322549.1
Date: 01/22/2024 01:58:08
Tbilisi Mavericks
Umaglesi Liga
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi. I think its a good idea if enough managers will get in who have enough resources for doing this. I personally cant pay too much in trainer and players for now, but i have always trained players and later on, if I have enough resources I could also do this. So good luck for now

This Post:
322549.9 in reply to 322549.1
Date: 01/26/2024 02:21:59
didube atletic
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
hello Sergio, it is really good idea, I'm training players for U21 team currently and i will be glad to join this idea.

This Post:
322549.10 in reply to 322549.9
Date: 02/01/2024 02:06:21
Tbilisi Mavericks
Umaglesi Liga
Overall Posts Rated:
გაუმარჯოს ბიჭებს. თუ ვინმეს ცოტა ქეში გაქვთ და ნაკრების მოთამაშე გინდათ პერსპექტიული ბიჭია ტრანსფერზე. Hairig Armenakyan (49985527). იაფი არ ღირს, მაგრამ გადაჭარბებული ფასიც არ ადევს, პირიქით, საკმაოდ მისაღები ფასია. 27 წლისაა, მაგრამ 10 პოტენციალით და 30წლამდე თუ ვინმე ავარჯიშებს 10-12 სქილამდე მოუმატებს და თუ სწორ სქილებს დაიმატებს, საკაიფო მოთამაშედაც გაიჩითება, ნაკრების მუდმივი სტარტერის პერსპექტივით.
Hi guys. There is a NT Georgia player on the market - Hairig Armenakyan (49985527). If anyone has cash and is willing to train him (though he's 27, he has 10 potential and still room for improvement), he is our potential NT regular starter.

This Post:
322549.11 in reply to 322549.9
Date: 03/29/2024 11:37:40
Internazionale Torreense
III.10
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Internazionale Sporting
I see that you have trained quite a good player for the U21, are you willing to start training for the NT starting next season?
@chorgo

Fellas, in Portugal with our recently updated training model, we managed to develop a trainee to 154 TSP, at only 26 years old (Humberto Sobreiro), and we can probably get him 2 to 6 more pops before his development is finished.

I run a discord channel with the Moldovan managers where we discuss and share our plans and training updates. Do you guys want to join us? I can create a sub-community for the Georgian's so we can discuss and I will give you all the tools, coefficients and knowledge we already have to build the best players possible.

I see that you have 13 Hall of Famer players in the 18-19 age ranges, you even spawned a All Time Great with amazing starting skillset. As you have seen the u19 draftees have their skills updated and they are much stronger than before.

In 1.5 seasons I will also join you with my utopian team, I will buy 1-2 Georgian trainee.

The most important thing is that people who train georgian players know the proper plan to train, I have scouted your MVP's and HoF's and they are being trained in their main skills from the start.. you are not going to get anywhere like that...

The consensus is that for any position, 1v1 Forwards is the starting training until handling reaches 14-15 atleast. Let me know if you are willing to do this.