Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
306305.70 in reply to 306305.49
Date: 11/28/2020 15:19:59
vc aalter
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
It became what you expected. Decisive game for BBC against Saint-George and the (maybe) expected loss. It will be a hard one for our big man to stay in the league when playing against Falco Gent, but good luck!

This Post:
306305.71 in reply to 306305.70
Date: 11/29/2020 04:30:57
BBC A-City
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Belgian Training Academy
Pfoeh, what bullshit is this, my team was clearly better than St George...

This Post:
306305.72 in reply to 306305.71
Date: 11/29/2020 04:35:22
BBC A-City
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Belgian Training Academy
How the fuck can his ratings be so high with such a low wages, this is ridiculous, I look every day for the best players on the TL, with skillsets Joe gave me and around 40.000 dollars to make enough money. This has proven that it is al worthless and it's pure luck sometimes... Two quarters with 32-20 it's ridiculous

This Post:
306305.73 in reply to 306305.72
Date: 11/29/2020 04:38:28
BBC A-City
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Belgian Training Academy
He has no player above 40.000 wage, so if you have two really good players, way better than his team + 2 trainees + 1 good player (not in the best shape), you lose from an average balanced team, so balance > total skills.

It means that a team with Lebron James is not better with him if they are not all like him? I know I will lose against Falco so bye guys, hope I can comeback stronger, will build my team AGAIN from zero, so fucking frustrating man

This Post:
306305.76 in reply to 306305.75
Date: 11/29/2020 15:26:40
vc aalter
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks for the compliment Joe ;). It was not necessary now to sell my player, that's why I have a high asking price. You never know if someone will bid this amount of money. My other two SG/SF players have also more or less the same skill points for secundairies or are a better (+/- 10 for Shunqing and +/- 16 for Kovala on IS/ID). Also my inside players have good secundairies. Last seasons, I've found out that secondary skills are more important than most inexperienced managers know.

For you David, the best thing you can do right know (from my point of view) is sell Henryk, Cedric and Glenn to invest in some 18-20 year old trainies. Put everything on them and train them for your own team or sell when you can make a lot of money. I know it is easier to buy older player that are much better (like you've done the previous seasonss), but futurewise, they are not good. To really make a chance to play in the higher regions of DII, I think you need to invest 5-10 seasons on the things I mention above. Take my advice or leave it, it's your choice. Good luck!

This Post:
306305.77 in reply to 306305.76
Date: 11/30/2020 00:51:32
BBC A-City
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Belgian Training Academy
Hi guys,

Joe is right about HCA and gameshape, had some troubles due injury with Glen & Enrique so my minutes weren't balanced anymore. But I have a different opinion about my transfer politics I made a lot of money with all my transfers so not gonna change that. It's good to do a lot of transfers imo. It's not the beloved politic in Buzzerbeater but it makes the game more fun to play on daily basis.

The plan is to sell Henryk after this play-offs, I have trained him to the maximum and bought him for 150.000 on 19y old so I think I did a goodjob an will earn around 700k for him. I would love to train him 2 more years but I realised to late how to train a player properly and keep the salary low. Now you can see with Censi & Katkouski that I have 2 really good trainees and I keep their wages low. TSP around 95. In 1-2 years they will be better than Henryk already in TSP.

Your other advice of buying less older players. I don't like to buy them but I need to buy older players to stay in the league and with a low budget you can buy all the players you like, the transfer market is really though sometimes.
About Cedric, don't see why I should sell him, his skills are nicely balanced, around 40K perfect PG for division II?

Glen hasn't lowered a lot actually, his wage is around 58k next season so he can stay, bought him recently so the 80k/week doesn't hurt me, I needed him to stay in the league.

And the problem with 18/20y olds buying at this stage only on a single position is to have an unbalanced team like I had the last two seasons due selling D'Everlange and I picked the 22y old Censi... That was a mistake that costs me the degradation.

Overall, still a surprise to have won easily from Okapi Aalstar and got the best team of the degradation table against me now with Falco that is underneath Okapi Aalstar in the ranking...

This Post:
306305.78 in reply to 306305.77
Date: 11/30/2020 00:53:53
BBC A-City
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Belgian Training Academy
And about my tactic Joe, I played patient because my first game against St George I played Patience on an normal effort and I won? With the best score of the season for Henryk (19,0) so to pick this play is not that stupid, but thanks for you advice to haha.

This Post:
306305.80 in reply to 306305.79
Date: 11/30/2020 09:41:03
BBC A-City
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Belgian Training Academy
Thanks for the analyse!

In total I didn't earn money with my transfer policy, I've made mistakes as well in the past, but the current period, almost all my players are left for more money than they came. But I understand that Glenn costs me a lot of money, but for 1 week it is a bit to late, next season he has a lower wage and he is a Belgian and I can't do to much unnecessairy changes for my fans happiness. Since I lost against St George my fans are outrageous, and they were really fine until now...

But Glen is indeed a big mistake, didn't realise what you just said haha, thanks...

And with rebuilding I meant to downgrade the total salary, so it's quite a rebuild and change of plans.

I'm also really happy with Winoc his skillset, but I'm afraid that I train him to bad to sell him for enough money so I tried selling him already once for a to high price. But maybe I've to enjoy his skillset and keep him for a while, maybe over 30...

The guesses you have to take are really difficult, for example Henryk, I made a lot of mistakes with him in the first years...

Advertisement