National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
305896.2 in reply to 305896.1
Date: 09/08/2020 07:00:44
Overall Posts Rated:
hello USA peoples I am LTAndriUs
I have 27seasons to experience. And finally I managed to get into the NBBA League for the first time. So I thought maybe I was ready to train with the US national team :)
I have coached the Macau NT team several times
I know the tactics and training well , so I think the goals during my term would really be to win the USA Championship and the World Championships.
During my term , I would keep in touch with the players of the US national team players to maintain good sports form and supervise their training.
I am very active in this game, so I will often be available.
I look forward to your question and vote, thank you :)

This Post:
305896.3 in reply to 305896.1
Date: 09/08/2020 09:46:37
Overall Posts Rated:
I will be running again for USA NT Manager.

In my three previous terms we have two Americas Gold and one Silver. At Worlds, we continue to have poor luck with Game Shape at inopportune times, but even still we remain within a game or two of advancing to the semifinals. This past season we were more creative with our lineups, opting for TSP at times where we had deficits from traditional positions.

Our pipeline, however, is as healthy as I've ever seen it. The difference in talent from my first season through Americas to right now is ridiculous. Part of that is the training help, though we are still a few seasons from seeing even the oldest players having used the boosts. The other part is how well our managers, both USA and foreign, are taking care of USA talent.

I've done this every term as NT Manager so I'll do it again: I invite everyone to join us on Discord (https://discord.gg/cKpNkt2) to take part in NT gameplanning as well as talk about Club tactics and training. I also continue to invite those that do not wish to join Discord to BB-Mail me so we can keep up communication on the NT from players to tactics. In my six seasons as USA NT Manager, zero times has this offer been taken up without the person also joining Discord.

Most voters know my position for any questions that may come up, but feel free to ask over in the Debate thread (305897.1)

Vote khenry, and Go USA.

Last edited by khenry at 09/08/2020 11:55:11

I once had a team with 1757 players and was $25,835,360 in debt. This is not that team. Join the Discord group open to anyone, but especially for USA managers to improve your club or get involved with the U21 and NT programs (https://discord.gg/cKpNkt2).