This Post:
304354.2 in reply to 304354.1
Date: 05/18/2020 11:47:49
Kelmis Spartans
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Eupen Scythe
Nice preview. Hard to bring any suspense into it when the winner is already known, but I guess no one can blame the teams willing to tank as long as AmenRa is in power. I have no shame admitting I'm doing it at least.

His challenger will probably be SGOLBA and his "all-domestic" roster, but I don't think he's got any real chance. Weakness at SF (too many times this spot is occupied by a PF) and/or on the inside defense, and a bench a little too light. But even with a strong SF in the roster, would it be enough to defeat a B3 quater-finalist without HCA ?

A last ditch effort brought Spirou to a 5th spot, thus earning himself a easier play-down against shoes. Boes vs Estrella is a very hard one to predict, I think both teams are close to each other. I hardly understood transmission's move on the last game, maybe a top draftee spotted ? Anyway, he has "only" the third pick. Canin took no chances (he was 2 points away from biting his nails if Celtics had beaten BBB though) and has both HCA and TS, I expect to see Bradok bext season in BBBL as well.

I didn't follow D.2 thoroughly enough to say something worthwhile, let's see how things turn out (but glad to have Mizu back, though if he lands on the red side I might not be smiling so much :p).

This Post:
304354.6 in reply to 304354.5
Date: 05/28/2020 07:11:32
Kelmis Spartans
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Eupen Scythe
Task is indeed impossible. Optimizing training was the right choice. Do I stand a chance in the home game ? I don't think so. Maybe I'll try, maybe I'll stick to training, but even mith my best try I expect to lose by quite a margin.

This Post:
304354.8 in reply to 304354.7
Date: 05/31/2020 08:38:56
Kriflonius
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
As always, Joe, great read!

It's really interesting to get an overview of the major divisions in Belgian BB.
Still 4 BBBL spots to be filled. A lot of coaches are counting on the last game, but as you said '2 attempts are better than one'.
May the best teams win!

PS: the II.2 game is (110741182). I don't think a Philipines game from 11 years ago is meant to be here :)

Last edited by Krifl at 05/31/2020 08:39:22