This Post:
304059.15 in reply to 304059.13
Date: 05/31/2020 03:56:26
La Ribera B.C.
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
La Ribera Oilers
There is nothing like knowing how to be when you lose...

Ya te vale Fab!!! Estoy por vender no vaya a ser que tenga muchísima suerte y le gane un partido... que si se pone así perdiendo contra alguien que sabe bastante de esto, si lo hace contra un paquete como yo...
En fin, de todo tiene que haber en la viña del señor

This Post:
304059.16 in reply to 304059.14
Date: 05/31/2020 07:15:00
Fab Five
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Fabulous Five
Don't lecture me. You know nothing. You just guess. You got lucky and I got unlucky. That's all. I had all planned. I knew you would TIE. I played TIE also and that takes a lot of balls. Unfortunately the engine decided that my best player should be injured and that's why I lost because I was in control until that. You are a poor champion. And yes, your nationality explains a lot and explains why you're bragging instead of apologizing for being so lucky.

I won the psychological game. I guessed right that a passive manager like you would play LI and make no predictions because you were so sure of you victory. Now, you know it wasn't a sure thing.

First, I don't believe in luck. It's a very poor excuse. You have to put yourself in a position so people can say you are lucky, and I just took the opportunity when it presented to me. You could have done the same in the first game of the finals, but you chose not to try.

Second, I am going to lecture you now about what I think of nationalities through a cartoon:
(https://i.redd.it/nmez6vyawkd21.jpg)
Image: Tom Gauld
You shouldn't rely on such a cliché to win an argument against intelligent people. It says more about you than anything else.

Third: You know nothing
In the news page of my main team is my track record. 7th best manager in Spain and 4th in Utopia, to make it short. I will only accept that kind of assertions "you know nothing" from my peers (people with the same or better level of success in this game; and yes, now I am bragging).
Or I must be a very lucky person :P

This Post:
304059.17 in reply to 304059.13
Date: 05/31/2020 07:33:59
Fab Five
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Fabulous Five
Muchas gracias a los dos por las felicitaciones. Ha sido un placer compartir liga con ustedes.
T_mag, Me has hecho llegar a la final con menos entusiasmo que mi rival, pero al final no ha sido un factor importante. Por eso no me la jugué con el entusiasmo en la semifinal, que es un partido muy peligroso como le ha pasado a Miqe contra Donqui en España. Aunque no me hubiera importado nada seguir con vosotros, haciendo de tapón XD. Llegas a acertarme las dos predicciones y me esfuerzo menos, hubiera estado muy justa mi victoria.
Os deseo... ¡mucha suerte!

This Post:
304059.19 in reply to 304059.18
Date: 05/31/2020 08:44:28
Fab Five
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Fabulous Five
Nice to talk with you. I also wish you the best. :]

This Post:
304059.20 in reply to 304059.17
Date: 05/31/2020 08:56:31
yeahh
ACBB
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Yeahh II
La verdad que estuve hablando con tatamka y la primera opción fue la doble al MA pero habia que jugársela a algo y al final decidí al PB. De todas formas me habias ganado los dos de liga (aunque en ambos probé cosas como BL y alguna táctica para ver como rendía el equipo y para que dudaras de meter la predi). Yo pensaba que irias PON pero con la interior, de hecho no contemplaba el POD en ningun caso jajaja

Pero ya te digo que tienes un equipazo y eres el justo vencedor. Por mucho que a alguno le duela o le joda nos has dado un repaso en toda la temporada.

Enhorabuena y a dar cera arriba!

PD: Menudo cabrón el Sueren, no hay como pararlo jajaj