BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Nippon > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
301994.2 in reply to 301994.1
Date: 11/20/2019 5:20:06 AM
Salmantica
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Rungerianos
Hello Nippon!

First, I would like to introduce myself. I am jesmarva, I have been playing BB during several years, and four seasons also as scout in the Spanish NT. Together with the rest of the staff, we won the European Championship in seasons 43, and 45, and we got the bronze in the World Cup 44, and we won last World Cup! :)

Now, I wanted to begin a new project and this is why I am here. I would like to take Nippon to a good place in the Asian Championship if we work together. I have a lot experience in NTs, and tactics in BB. Also, I think that we can help you to train your young trainees, because we need all of them for the future of both, U21 and NT Nippon teams.

In my staff, there is another well-known member of the Spanish staff the last seasons. He is zackcollins, also from Spain, he has a lot of experience in NTs. We often meet to discuss about BB, its tactics and players.

We have also incorporated a local player to the staff: he is Orgram, and he is willing to learn. We think that he should be very useful for strengthen the relations with this community.

If we are able to obtain your votes, right now, we considered the following tasks for each member of the staff:

Zackcollins would be the scout of guards,
Jesmarva, scout of small forwards, and public relations in the forum (English mostly, sorry)
Orgram, scout of power forwards and centers

But we are open to receive more incorporations.

Best regards,

jesmarva

This Post:
301994.3 in reply to 301994.2
Date: 11/22/2019 7:04:51 AM
Kitakyushu
ASL
Overall Posts Rated:
Not carrot cake!! Not chocolate cake!! Not strawberry shortcake!! I'm YELLOWCAKE BABY!!!
キャロットケーキじゃない!! チョコレートケーキじゃない!! ストロベリーショートケーキじゃない!! イエローケーキベイビー!!!!
Vote with your hearts Nippon!!
In this corner.....YELLOWCAKE!!!
In that corner.......Team Jezalicious...with Phil Collins on drums and Orgasm making us all smile!!

And the winner is.............................!!