BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Nippon > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
296612.2 in reply to 296612.1
Date: 10/28/2018 10:23:47
Overall Posts Rated:
I encourage you all to vote for coachlambini to continue the work we all started a few seasons ago on the road to a first ever Worlds birth.

I once had a team with 1757 players and was $25,835,360 in debt. This is not that team. Join the Discord group open to anyone, but especially for USA managers to improve your club or get involved with the U21 and NT programs (https://discord.gg/cKpNkt2).
This Post:
296612.3 in reply to 296612.2
Date: 10/28/2018 12:07:32
Beetle-Team
Nationalliga A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Waikiki-Beach
Nice that you take a side for your compatriot. You've been in the 4th league since season 36 ... your favorite has been in league 5, 4 and 3 since season 15.

Do you have athletic ambitions or do you want the achievement, once a U21 team trained to have

The best should win. That decides the community of Japan ... As it is called "kimi ga yo wa chi-yo ni", mean at the beginning of at least two seasons.

I greet Japan warmly.

Man ist erst besiegt, wenn man sich geschlagen gibt!
This Post:
296612.4 in reply to 296612.3
Date: 10/28/2018 12:53:10
Overall Posts Rated:
This isnโ€™t my first team, which made the USA Cup semifinals, by the way. I trained multiple U21 players for USA, Israel, Spain, and of course Nippon as the manager. My club team has been used for training and not advancing in leagues. If you look at the Nippon U21 page, youโ€™ll see the multitude of records set in my 2 term stint, including the only trophy in history. As it stands though, Iโ€™m not the one running and if I was then I would be confident in re-election. I endorsed my friend to give the Nippon community a sense of continuity since I would aid lambini any time he asked and we have a chat already set up offsite.

Unnecessarily attacking me wonโ€™t help you win this position.

I once had a team with 1757 players and was $25,835,360 in debt. This is not that team. Join the Discord group open to anyone, but especially for USA managers to improve your club or get involved with the U21 and NT programs (https://discord.gg/cKpNkt2).
This Post:
296612.5 in reply to 296612.3
Date: 10/28/2018 12:59:18
Overall Posts Rated:
You attack my domestic team that isnโ€™t competing for itself, and yet in my 4 seasons I accumulated more wins than you did in your 12 seasons at Vietnam. Why would this be? Poor management or lack of direction and commitment to train the players yourself? I had 5 of the 12 players on the team last season and trained even more for different amounts of time before finding other managers to take them to train.

This Post:
296612.6 in reply to 296612.3
Date: 10/28/2018 13:45:35
Overall Posts Rated:
You also went 0-2 against Nippon with an American at the helm

This Post:
296612.7 in reply to 296612.6
Date: 10/28/2018 17:01:03
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:

First off no need for anyone to get nasty out here. Let us open the floor to any questions. That is what will tell this community what they want to know. Not sucking up, not wrapping ourselves in the flag, not cronyism, let's make this a campaign about the issues.

I do think there is a high end potential, but it would take in essence a true all in approach from the community. Though to be honest the nominal numbers right now must be bolstered
And that folks only comes from word of mouth, wolph I am looking at you, I don't care if it takes a note on the bulletin board in the coffee room get us some more carbon based units. Brutus and Yellow Cake (important colleagues according to khenry) this means you as well! And when you do get them here don't act insufferable, be supportive, be upbeat, this is not a hard game but it is very easy to end up dismissing it if the community is ostentatious or even worse phlegmatic.

ใพใš่ชฐใ‹ใŒใ“ใ“ใงไธๅฟซใซใชใ‚‹ๅฟ…่ฆใฏใ‚ใ‚Šใพใ›ใ‚“ใ€‚ใฉใ‚“ใช่ณชๅ•ใซใ‚‚ใƒ•ใƒญใ‚ขใ‚’้–‹ใ„ใฆใฟใพใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€‚ใใ‚ŒใŒใ€ใ“ใฎใ‚ณใƒŸใƒฅใƒ‹ใƒ†ใ‚ฃใซๅฝผใ‚‰ใŒ็Ÿฅใ‚ŠใŸใ„ใ“ใจใ‚’ไผใˆใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎใงใ™ใ€‚ๅธใ„ไธŠใ’ใ‚‹ใฎใงใฏใชใใ€ๆ——ใฎไธญใซ่‡ชๅˆ†่‡ช่บซใ‚’ใƒฉใƒƒใƒ—ใ™ใ‚‹ใฎใงใฏใชใใ€ใ‚ฏใƒญใƒ‹ใ‚บใƒ ใงใฏใชใใ€ๅ•้กŒใซใคใ„ใฆใฎใ‚ญใƒฃใƒณใƒšใƒผใƒณใ‚’ไฝœใ‚ใ†ใ€‚
็งใฏใƒใ‚คใ‚จใƒณใƒ‰ใฎๅฏ่ƒฝๆ€งใŒใ‚ใ‚‹ใจๆ€ใฃใฆใ„ใพใ™ใŒใ€ใใ‚Œใฏๆœฌ่ณช็š„ใซใ‚ณใƒŸใƒฅใƒ‹ใƒ†ใ‚ฃใ‹ใ‚‰ใฎใ‚ขใƒ—ใƒญใƒผใƒใฎใ™ในใฆใ‚’ๅ–ใ‚‹ใงใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€‚ๆญฃ็›ด่จ€ใฃใฆๅ็พฉใฎๆ•ฐๅญ—ใฏไปŠใ™ใ่ฃœๅผทใ•ใ‚Œใชใ‘ใ‚Œใฐใชใ‚‰ใชใ„
ใใ—ใฆใใฎไบบใฏใ€็งใฏใ‚ใชใŸใ‚’่ฆ‹ใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใ€็งใฏใใ‚ŒใŒใ‚ณใƒผใƒ’ใƒผใƒซใƒผใƒ ใฎๆŽฒ็คบๆฟใซใƒกใƒขใ‚’ๅ–ใ‚‹ใ‹ใฉใ†ใ‹ๆฐ—ใซใ—ใชใ„ใ€็งใŸใกใฏใ„ใใคใ‹ใฎ็‚ญ็ด ใƒ™ใƒผใ‚นใฎใƒฆใƒ‹ใƒƒใƒˆใ‚’ๅ–ๅพ—ใ™ใ‚‹ๅฃ่ชž่จณใ‹ใ‚‰ๆฅใฆใ„ใพใ™ใ€‚ Brutusใจ้ป„่‰ฒใฎใ‚ฑใƒผใ‚ญ๏ผˆkhenryใซใ‚ˆใ‚‹้‡่ฆใชๅŒๅƒš๏ผ‰ใ“ใ‚Œใฏใ‚ใชใŸใ‚‚ๅŒๆง˜ใซๆ„ๅ‘ณใ—ใพใ™๏ผใใ—ใฆใ€ใ‚ใชใŸใŒใ“ใ“ใงใใ‚Œใ‚’ๅพ—ใ‚‹ใจใใ€ๅฟ่€ๅผทใ„ใ€ๆ”ฏๆŒ็š„ใชใ€ๆ˜Žใ‚‹ใ„ใ‚‚ใฎใงใฏใชใ„ใ€ใ“ใ‚Œใฏ้›ฃใ—ใ„ใ‚ฒใƒผใƒ ใงใฏใ‚ใ‚Šใพใ›ใ‚“ใŒใ€ใ‚ณใƒŸใƒฅใƒ‹ใƒ†ใ‚ฃใŒ่ช‡ๅผตใ•ใ‚Œใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใ‹ใ€ใ•ใ‚‰ใซๆ‚ชใ„ใ“ใจใซ็ฉใ‚„ใ‹ใงใ‚ใ‚Œใฐใ€ใใ‚Œใ‚’่งฃ้›‡ใ™ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใฏ้žๅธธใซ็ฐกๅ˜ใงใ™ใ€‚

Last edited by Coach Lambini at 10/28/2018 17:29:47

This Post:
296612.9 in reply to 296612.8
Date: 10/28/2018 23:06:54
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Well... Hello :) "Big Brother" is still here, you know :D

Some "interesting" posts tonight so if you don't mind I have questions ;)

@Thomase
Why Japan? Never seen you around or at least I have missed your posts somewhere in the crowd, sorry :/ What are your expectations, your personal goals if elected? I can't vote for/against you obviously, but I like those people here for many reasons and, well, it's always ugly to me when some wannabes come here during elections. No offence.

@coachlambini
In season 15, Greensboro Generals finished 5th in league USA V.199

29 season later you are at 3rd tier with just half of lower leagues filled with managers. Sorry, but this is mediocrity at best. What makes you think you are good enough to manage a NT? Have you ever trained any U21 or NT player successfully? Sorry if I'm too skeptical but your Buzzer CV doesn't make you any favors.

P.S.: we can all understand each other with our levels of English (though mine ain't the best at all). You'd be familiar with that if you were around juuuuust a little bit longer outside the election time.

@WC @Wolph @Brutus: is this above google translate and how does it handle the task? :D

First off, discount those first three seasons spent in d5, in my early days I in essence just fed and watered the plants. Season 18 was really the first season I gave a snot about. Back to back promotions and 22 of the last 24 seasons on the D3 level is what has followed. and the one time I got relegated I still had a pretty good team, I just underestimated the team that knocked me off the island. Could I have played my cards a little differently? Of course, but I don't think I would show the same level of consistency. Plus going down to d4 is such a letdown, I would rather stay ensconced at a higher level even if stuck in the middle rungs.

D3 in a larger country is a biatch to get out of. Look at my league, in fact just look at my side of said league. In your country D3 even at the height of BB popularity would have been a wasteland. D2 is rote and it only takes so much acumen to get to your top flight. In America getting to the top not only takes skilled accusations in talent, a deft touch on game planning but also just a smidgen of luck. There are lots of guys I notice from the less involved nation's who act like they are just the man but who would get taken to task in the hyper competitive environment of a USA, Spain ,Italy or France.

As for training a top flight NT quality candidate, no I've never have shown that level of discipline. But I can tell you what I have done, develop a solid core of hometown talent that will maybe lacking some spit and polish still have become a part of the backbone of my team.

This Post:
296612.11 in reply to 296612.10
Date: 10/29/2018 08:58:48
Beetle-Team
Nationalliga A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Waikiki-Beach
First a sorry for the unrest that I donated ...

Second, for my bad english, but many Germans would not understand here.

May I answer all the scribes here? (At least, what I understand ...). I did not want to hurt anyone, it's weird that you take sides with a manager.

I do not mention this with trained U21 players or national players, I had and have some players (almost only Guards) who play or play in different countries.

As for the good joke with Vietnam, I can only say, please accept it.

Why Japan? Because I like the culture of Japan - and I once had a Japanese girlfriend (worked in Switzerland).

why do you have to justify why you want to train a particular country? I also do not ask how man got the idea to have 1757 players in the tea m.

To reassure the American guys here ..., my team is called Beetle Team, it was my first car, but right now I have a Ford Edge and a Ford Mustang GT (Mustang Bullit in green is on order). So I even love Americans!

It's just a game, let's have some fun here at least, the world around us is annoying enough ...

Man ist erst besiegt, wenn man sich geschlagen gibt!