BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Nippon > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
Message deleted
This Post:
296611.3 in reply to 296611.1
Date: 10/26/2018 06:59:37
Beetle-Team
Nationalliga A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Waikiki-Beach
親愛なる日本のBuzzerbeaterファン

私は新しいU21のコーチとして応募したいと思います。

私はシーズン3からBuzzerbeaterにいた。そのうちの1回はスイス第1リーグで21シーズンを過ごした。 現在、私はシーズン以来ベトナムのU21を見据え、新しい挑戦を探しています。 以前はスイスのU21コーチ2シーズンでした。 さらに、私は18 jの1つです。 ドイツのスカウトを前進させる

もちろん、それは私が現在のまたは他のコーチよりも優れているということを意味するものではありません。 私が日本のコミュニティの自信を持っていれば、私にとって大きな贈り物になるでしょう。 もし私が選択するなら、私は自分の好きな国(スイスの故郷、偶然の両方が赤と白の旗)と一緒にすべてをやることを約束します。

ご不明な点がございましたら、私に電子メールをお送りください。

よろしく
トーマス

Dear Buzzerbeater fans of Japan

I would like to apply as a new U21 coach.

I have been in the Buzzerbeater since season 3, of which I have spent 21 seasons in the 1st league of Switzerland. Currently, I have been looking after the U21 of Vietnam since the season and looking for a new challenge. Previously, I was also 2 seasons U21 coach Switzerland. In addition, I am one of the 18 j. Forwards Scouts of Germany.

Of course that does not mean that I'm better than the current or the other coaches who apply. It would be a great gift for me if I had the confidence of the Japanese community. I promise that if I make a choice, I will do everything for my favorite country (along with my hometown of Switzerland, whose flags, which coincidence, both are red-and-white).

If you have any questions, please send me an e-mail.

Best regards
Thomas

Man ist erst besiegt, wenn man sich geschlagen gibt!
This Post:
296611.4 in reply to 296611.3
Date: 10/28/2018 10:21:44
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Yours is a challenge. A splintered micro nation with it's thin resources spread all over the globe. I don't know quite how khenry did it, but did it he did. And thanks to discord I will be able to use him and others as elder statesman, to help fill in the blanks, both culturally and strategically. Though to be honest I am not sure of how much the former really will apply as from how I understand matters this community is expats like the legend that is wolph and a few players who are in country, but I will figure out a way to get everyone on the same page the best I can. And I will make sure to work with those in other countries who have talent that can help the bottom line.

Unlike the large communities it will not be possible to mass produce a pipeline of players. Yet even with the membership rolled over into the nation's of Asia there is enough money to build higher end projects. However I will not be the type of manager who is going to try and dictate how these pieces are supposed to look. Sure the methods of conventional wisdom have proven power, but I for one encourage experimentation.

I have been here on the site since 2011. Know more for a lively presence in the forum and as a steady if unspectacular stalwart in the meat grinder that is the middle class that is the USA division 3. I compete and survive, and sometimes even thrive with a level of talent that on the surface is slighter than many opponents. It is this pluck that will be one of strongest assets to the cause. And another will be a entertaining if quirky presence socially which I think you will find raises a smile if not a eyebrow.

It's not life or death, it's buzzer beater. We are out here to have a good time, give me the keys to your kingdom and I will show you a good time, and maybe we can surprise some people along the way.

Thanks for your consideration

あなたは挑戦です。薄い資源を持つ細分化されたミクロの国家は、世界中に広がっています。私はkhenryがそれをした方法をかなり知らないが、彼はそれをした。不和のおかげで、私は文化的にも戦略的にも、彼と他の人を元老者として使うことができます。正直言って、前者が本当にどれほど適用されるかはわかりませんが、このコミュニティはウォルフという伝説と国にいる少数のプレイヤーのような外見を理解する方法から理解できますが、私は得る方法を考え出します私はできる限り同じページの誰もが最高です。結論を助けることができる才能を持っている他の国の人たちと一緒に仕事をしていきます。
大規模なコミュニティとは異なり、大量のプレーヤーをパイプライン化することはできません。しかし、メンバー国がアジアに渡っても、より高いレベルのプロジェクトを構築するのに十分な資金があります。しかし、私は、これらの作品がどのように見えるのかを試して指示するマネージャーのタイプにはなりません。確かに、従来の知恵の方法は実績が証明されていますが、私は1つの実験を奨励しています。
私は2011年以来この場所にいました。フォーラムでは活発な存在を知り、ミドルクラスのミートグラインダーでは断固とした立場ならば、アメリカ部門3です。私は競争し生き残り、時には表面上の多くの相手よりも俊敏な才能のレベルで繁栄します。これが原因で最も強力な資産の1つになるのはこの摘発です。そして、別のものは、私があなたが笑顔を眉毛ではないにして起きさせると思う、社会的に奇妙な存在であれば面白いです。
それは人生でも死でもなく、ブザーの鼓動です。私達は楽しい時を過ごすためにここに出ています。あなたの王国の鍵を私に与えてください。私はあなたに楽しい時間を見せてくれるでしょう。途中で人々を驚かせるかもしれません。
あなたの配慮ありがとう

Last edited by Coach Lambini at 10/28/2018 17:32:26