Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
267164.2 in reply to 267164.1
Date: 01/26/2015 06:11:11
Neverwinter
CGBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
I know what you mean, I'm a mathematician, I'm often annoyed when people make glaringly obvious bad choices. But then again, everyone plays the way they want.

If people realized this was an economy game, which has little to do with basketball knowledge, maybe a lot wouldn't want to play at all LOL

What if most of people simply like basketball, and don't care about economical management much?

I believe generally, the solution is to emphasize basketball more, make tactic/basketball choices more valuable. Currently, it's more about sheer financial power. You're going to be successful, only by completely overwhelming your opponents with smart economy management.

But that's a long shot, this is still just a text based online game, I don't think it's realistic to make such a game.

Also, personally, I love the game just the way it is.

As for you or others who feel similar, he game is what it is, you should probably simply accept it.

PS Why don't you try to make a guide of some sort? That would be the most productive thing you can do, really.

This Post:
267164.3 in reply to 267164.1
Date: 01/26/2015 13:30:43
Overall Posts Rated:
With lots of changes that are made to this game people complain that options are being taken away from them, and in this case it seems unnecessary to oversimplify hiring staff by reducing the choice to one 'salary effective number' when the only effect is to make decision making easier.

Balancing hiring cost and wage is an important part of buying any player/staff on the game