Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 07/20/2021 05:20:38
Kira Kira Koseki
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Yubi Yubi
The game manual for this is poorly worded, so it's not entirely clear exactly when the enthusiasm resets happen during a world cup season, and specifically, if teams who fail in the second chance and move on to the consolation get a second reset.

My hunch based on how it is written is that, save for successful second chance teams, each NT only gets one reset per season, with the timing of said reset depending on when their first competitive game of the season is. But it's hard to assert with 100% confidence that this is actually the case without a straightforward explanation in the game manual.

Hence, I wanted to ask this stupid question in help in the hopes it could be clarified properly. Do you get any kind of enthusiasm reset if you fail in the second chance qualifiers?

This Post:
311291.5 in reply to 311291.1
Date: 07/21/2021 01:50:44
Overall Posts Rated:
While I think that it's pretty much straightforward, it could lead to people thinking reset may also happen to teams fail to reach the WC. It's like saying one of two paths lead to death. And no mention of what happens in the other path. They could add: the other path doesn't lead to death.

While it mentions only teams that reach the WC from the repechage gets a reset, I do feel that some managers who are bringing in the team into the repechage the first time should get a personalized notification informing them about this. This is try prevent bad advice or other managers manipulating managers from other countries for their own personal agenda.