BuzzerBeater Forums

Australia - IV.3 > Season 11

Season 11

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 02/24/2010 01:46:50
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey guys, it is great to be placed in such an active league. I see so many people are logging on every day but there is no discussion so I thought I would start a thread to get it going. So I would like everyone's opinions on a few topics.

1) Which is the best team in the league?

2) Who is the best player in the league?

3) Who will be the league MVP?

4) Which is the worst team in the league?

5) Anything else.

So here are my answers.

1) Best team is probably Viral Infections, they seem to really know what they doing. Obviously at the moment Wonthaggi bandits have a good argument having the best record in the league and seriously check out the roster on Rosudgeon Raptors. If they aren't the best now they will be soon.

2) Dario Antonio Sitzia (10533569) from the chookens seems to be able to score at will and was probably the best player in the all star game so will feature as my choice.

3) Basil Frame (12018636) from Rosudgeon Raptors is only 18 but may be an early surprise to steal a MVP, he will be hurt a bit by his offsider Blair Radley (11592616) stealing a few votes.

4) Right now could be me. We have only two good players and both are old (31) and their skills are getting worse. Right now none of our guards are very good. Mind you the top DMI on ToastedCheese right now is Gianmaria Nassini (12744432) with 24800. Now that isn't too good either.

5) I am looking forward to meeting (and being beaten by) all of you...for this season.