BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Hall-of-famer players for a more equal, fair and competitive Buzzerbeater

Hall-of-famer players for a more equal, fair and competitive Buzzerbeater

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
315119.2 in reply to 315119.1
Date: 06/30/2022 00:39:00
vagancias
DIMAYOR BB
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
deportivo revolución
EN ESPAÑOL:

Jugadores históricos para un Buzzerbeater más parejo, justo y competitivo

Hola a todos!
Explicaré este problema con un ejemplo particular:

En el último draft, como también ha pasado en temporadas anteriores, nuestro país Chile, entre todas las ligas no obtuvimos ningún jugador de 18 años de potencial Hall of famer/Histórico/10. Y con 19 años sólo un par con habilidades horribles. Siendo de esta forma una generación terrible y virtualmente perdida. Conversando con un colega de México, me han dicho que temporada por medio les ocurre lo mismo.

Al igual que muchas naciones en el BB-mundo que dan lo mejor de sí, somos un país pequeño que trata de competirle a los con más usuarios. Un país que hace muchos años no superamos los 100 equipos. Creo que sería justo para poder competir, no de igual a igual, pero intentar acercarnos a los paises con cientos o miles de equipos activos... Propongo una especie de Bonus para elegir jugadores de alto potencial (en particular potencial 10) para poder acercarnos un poco a los países con más usuarios ¿sino cómo tendremos una oportunidad real?

Por cierto no digo que los países como Italia con 1000 usuarios obtengan por temporada la misma cantidad de Históricos que quienes no superamos los 100 usuarios, pero sí podríamos tener un factor proporcionalmente mayor, sin ir en desmedro necesariamente de los países más populares.

Este potenciamiento a los países pequeños, en tiempos donde esperamos haya más interés por el juego con una nueva aplicación, puede ayudar a desarrollar estas comunidades y activar de mejor manera el juego en general, mejorando también la competitividad.

Propuesta para los países con menos usuarios:
Al menos 1 jugador potencial Histórico de 18 años por cada liga del país.
Y que en los países con más usuarios se mantenga tal cual hasta ahora para no perjudicarlos.

Cuéntenme, ¿Qué les parece?

Saludos, Lolo_vago

This Post:
315119.5 in reply to 315119.1
Date: 06/30/2022 04:42:32
BC Vitosha Sofia
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sofia Alpha Dogz
I have been managing a nation with roughly the same number of users and I can confirm that we have had multiple drafts with no (or just one) 18yo HoFs, including Utopia. This seems extremely unlucky and is definitely a setback when you have managers eager to train for NT... and no players for them.

It is however part of the "fun" when trying to complete against the "big nations" in BB. It is one more obstacle to overcome, which makes success even sweater after that.

On average (presuming we manage to keep most of our NT prospects training properly) we have something like 3 to 8 (depending on how lucky we were with the draft) promising NT trainees per age group (including MVPs).

Imo this numbers would support a theory that any nation with 50+ users should be able to compete with the big dogs and no changes are needed.

P.S. Look at what Westri has been doing with Malaysia (just 20 active users). It is just amazing and proves all we need is work... and farms unfortunately.

BBB: 2 (S37 S38); Top tier: 7 (S35 S36 S37 S38 S39 S41 S63); Cup: 9 (S25 S35 S36 S37 S38 S39 S40 S41 S61)
This Post:
315119.7 in reply to 315119.3
Date: 06/30/2022 09:47:22
vagancias
DIMAYOR BB
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
deportivo revolución

While I support the idea of adjusting potentials % depending on the number of managers in the country (let's say little bonuses under 200, 100 and 10 users), 1 mandatory 18yo HoF per league is way too much, that's more than what we get in a big country as a whole.

Sure, it's a proposal from here to start talking, maybe it could be a lot, one HoF for each league, that's open to discussion.

But specifically, we have 5 leagues (I.1 and four II) so I doubt that in this way we would get more Hall of Famer than you get in France.

Last edited by Lolo_vago👽 at 06/30/2022 09:47:44

This Post:
315119.8 in reply to 315119.5
Date: 06/30/2022 10:30:10
vagancias
DIMAYOR BB
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
deportivo revolución
By the way, it is not necessarily about victimizing ourselves, we also believe that we have done a good job so far with the tools we have, when the number of users weighed less, we were even world champions (a long time ago), and we have many very committed coaches who they enjoy the game in community.

But we know that at present, to compete in the Elite of the game, you have to have players to train, and at present, due to how the potential is stretched, those players are practically only the HoF, also some MVP here and there but we know it's exceptional because of the sub-level of potential.

As for the HoF, in any country in the world and certainly also here, there will always be anxious coaches and training in an "old school" way, training at times and others will not even train them and will fall by the wayside. That is normal and will not change, and for the same reason I think that for small communities it is a bit hard, each season to have a couple of HoF, another season three, and the next none, because hopefully half will be well trained or in good hands. It doesn't have to be an ordeal to be NTM in a small country.

Sorry for rust English

This Post:
315119.10 in reply to 315119.9
Date: 06/30/2022 11:42:39
vagancias
DIMAYOR BB
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
deportivo revolución

You have active third division leagues if I'm correct. You could have 10 18yo HoF every season quickly which is probably more than a lot of "big countries".

I sincerely hope that it is clear that it is not an attack, or anything similar, against the "big countries", which by the way I know you belong to one.

It's not about us, but in general about small countries, but in Chile, in practice, the third division is dead, personally I fell to III last season and they changed me to another II league.

In III the vast majority of leagues are just bots, and when a team is left alone, they can't "catch" anything decent, since the bots choose first. Also from the BB announcements I understand that to improve the game-experience, they are going to gather all the players of the division in a single league III.1 (still more than half of that league would be bots), so as much, it would be one more league at I.1 and four II. Not even close to 10 😉

This Post:
315119.11 in reply to 315119.10
Date: 06/30/2022 12:24:40
BC Vitosha Sofia
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sofia Alpha Dogz
I get your point and I admire the way you presented it - stating the issue and suggesting a possible solution. No aggressiveness or offensive statements. Thumbs up, mate!

Although I would prefer things to stay as they are right now with the draft quality, if something is to be done to improve draft in smaller communities, in my opinion there at least two more suitable approaches:

1) Through Utopia - increasing smaller communities chances farther. That would be my preference as it would not get players to farms, at least not directly and thus will somewhat boost the TL quality as well.

2) Through making draft in higher tier leagues (top tier + Div.II) better. I.e. top level having a better chance to get a 5 star potential player (like 20% if we assume it is 10% now), Div.II -> 15%. This would improve draft everywhere slightly but would be felt the most in smaller communities, which would make it fair for everyone and possible more importantly - would add an incentive to aim for the top league levels instead of tanking at the lower divisions.

BBB: 2 (S37 S38); Top tier: 7 (S35 S36 S37 S38 S39 S41 S63); Cup: 9 (S25 S35 S36 S37 S38 S39 S40 S41 S61)
This Post:
315119.12 in reply to 315119.1
Date: 06/30/2022 12:35:26
PapTigers
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello coach Lolo,

did not obtain any 18-year-old player potential Hall of famer/10+

ΒΒ's implementations to Utopia were to address this problem. However doing that for an exclusive number of countries that would be an example of unfair competition to the rest of the users. I guess they can raise a bit the possibilities but certainly not as much as ''At least 1 Hall of Famer player aged 18 for each league in the country''

I'm not saying that countries like Italy with 1,000 users get the same Hall of famer players per season as those of us who don't exceed 100 users

Its really impressive what you have achieved as a nations and its good that your hard work pays off. Although, you have to keep in mind that its often in big communities some of these highly valued prospects are drafted from newbies/quitting or low budget (IV,V) users so the real difference is not as big as you may think. Farms have the biggest role here but thats another subject to discuss!:D

Best of luck to all this season!

Advertisement