Current Bids - extra column

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/14/2009 16:12:29
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
On the Current Bids page, it would be helpful to have a column next to the "Player" column for "Position/Job". When bidding on several players at once, it would be a little easier to remember which player (or doctor, etc.) is which with this extra column, so at a glance I can see if I'm outbid (as usual) on a trainer, or center, when I have several bids out there I'm keeping track of. Doesn't seem like an overly complicated addition (especially since I won't have to program it!). Thanks.

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!
This Post:
68690.2 in reply to 68690.1
Date: 01/14/2009 21:28:14
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
And related to this, I'd like to be able to delete players from the "Previous bids made" section. Once a player is out of my bidding, I'm usually not interested in how the bidding is going, so deleting the player from the list makes it that area a lot cleaner and easier for me to following the bidding on players I still might want to bid on.

Thanks again.

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted