Date: 11/30/2008 11:02:37
Overall Posts Rated:
Point Guards

1) A. Atmatzidis -> Gold Towers
2) D. Maltezakis -> Paphos
3) D. Telionis -> Megalonisos

Shooting Guards

1) S. Solonas -> Gold Towers
2) P. Zampetas -> BV Kermen (he will be free agent next week)
3) Y. Kapiris -> Titans 76

Small Forwards

1) P. Allatinis -> nikolas nba
2) D. Fasoulidis -> Marinas Big Team
3) E. Pantelidis -> E8NIKOS ASSIA

Power Forwards

1) I. Mitakidis -> barangay ginebra
2) S. Christatos -> utah&jazzz
3) G. Sougklakos & K. Papastergiou -> olympiakos bc (he will be free agent in a couple of weeks) & The Virgins

Centre

1) L. Tsimidakis -> nikolas nba
2) A. Telionis -> neofytinho (he will be free agent in a couple of weeks)
3) S. Trechalas -> nikolas nba

We have good Point Guards and Shooting Guards, we have mediocre Power Forwards, but we have no clear Small Forwards (we ha to word so hard, creating a Small Forward!). I know that's hard to train SF, but we need one! Moreover we have no Centre! We are weak and poor of it, so let's train expecially Tsimidakis and Trechalas by nikolas nba!
Atmatzidis, Solonas and Zampetas are the best 19 y.o. players at the moment, but if well trained this year I could predict an important future for Maltezakis (by Paphos), K. Tirovouniotis (by E8NIKOS ASSIA), D. Fasoulidis (by Barangai ginebra) and Y. Chatzistavridis even well (by BC teammate).
C'mon guys let's train our young players!

Last edited by Steve Makis™ at 11/30/2008 11:03:47

This Post:
62180.2 in reply to 62180.1
Date: 01/10/2009 21:10:57
Overall Posts Rated:
Point Guards

1) A. Atmatzidis -> Gold Towers (=) the best point guard of Cyprus is only 19 years old. He has a marvellous future!
2) N. Papitzakis -> Athletic Barcelona (New Entry!) he's now in Spain and he's well trained by athbarna
3) N. Patsatzis -> Forsai (New Entry!) by Latvian team of Forsai he's growing up with a huge level of jumper, but he could play easily as Point Guard

Shooting Guards

1) S. Solonas -> Gold Towers (=) amazing shooter... potential is not good and I think that faster he will drop, but for the moment he's without any doubt the best SG we have in Cyprus!
2) P. Zampetas -> Rudencio BC (=) in Germany he wasn't trained, so he will be put on Transfer Market as Free Agent and he goes in Spain where is taking (finally!) some training
3) E. Matalas -> `vAlEntInO` (New Entry!) I think that new cypriot manager Balkaneca could do a lot of work for him and his team.

Small Forwards

1) P. Mpotinos -> T.P. Team (New Entry!) he's a complete player, he could play by three positions at the moment, PG/SG/SF
2) G. Sougklakos -> bvc sanremo (New Entry!) I hope he will be a Power Forward for the future with a great training of Rebounding! but for the moment, even if he's 211cm tall, I think he could play as well as SF.
3) I. Christopoulakis -> Cruellords (New Entry!) Cru is training him too as Kalpadakis and he's doing well... it's not easy at all, but good there are good results for the moment!

Power Forwards

1) K. Papastergiou -> The Virgins (+2) Katwmilitis, his coach, ha done until now a great work. I hope he will receive an inside dimension for Rebounds and Inside Defense.
2) I. Mitakidis -> barangay ginebra (-1) Jaggler is working hard, but 221cm tall he has to have a better Inside Shooting... now he's too weak and I hope he will receive soon this kind of training
3) Z. Gagalatos -> Cyprus Fighters (New Entry!) another forward trained by JohnnyB. He's growing well and his growth is supported by a good potential.

Centers

1) P. Fitopoulos -> KK Lonja (New Entry!) Let's Train IS Pleaaaaaaaaase!
2) D. Veropoulos -> Kyriakos B.C (New Entry!) New player come from nowhere... I hope on his growth
3) A. Telionis -> Prokom-Trefl Smolno (-1) best potential... I hope for a better end season about pop-ups

Diasaster by Centers... we have the best point guard of Cyprus (Atmatzidis) and some good prospect, but here trainers have to do better than this!!! We are quiet weak as 19 years old players!

Last edited by Steve Makis™ at 01/10/2009 21:13:10

This Post:
62180.3 in reply to 62180.2
Date: 02/26/2009 09:16:52
Overall Posts Rated:
Point Guards

1) A. Atmatzidis -> Gold Towers (=) I hope that he continues to step up for a long long time :-) 2 levels of passing this year, ok?
2) N. Papitzakis -> Athletic Barcelona (=) 2 steps on JR will not so bad training JS, but the important thing is that is pop-ups steadily as this year.
3) S. Kouloucheris -> Irreductibles Ga-Galos (New Entry!) Oh my God!!! We have a third playmaker!!! Thanks to the trading at the end of the season. He's popped-up already 2 times and I hope he will continue like that.

Shooting Guards

1) P. Zampetas -> Rudencio BC (+1) he's going up and he passas over Solonas that he's injured.
2) N. Patsatzis -> Forsai (New Entry!) he's not really so pretty, but... but he has good skill at the right point. I hope on raising Stamina and Free Throws too during All Star Period and Pre-/Off-Season
3) E. Matalas -> `vAlEntInO` (=) I hope that balkaneca could re-start on training him because he has very good skills.

Small Forwards

1) Y. Loumpakis -> Mark Basketball Team (New Entry!) Well... he's an interesting player... I hope that his user could be a "prolific" trainer/coach
2) G. Sougklakos -> bvc sanremo (=) C'mon Rebby :-) let's make a great rebounder! I hope that he continues stepping up like this year!
3) I. Christopoulakis -> Cruellords (=) C'mon Cru!!! Let's train this Small Forward! During this year he should be trained as PF/C increasing his skills like Rebounding/Inside Shot/Inside Defense

Power Forwards

1) K. Papastergiou -> The Virgins (=) Growing inside dimension he could be an important and complete Forward (Small and Power)
2) I. Mitakidis -> barangay ginebra (=) Jaggler has given up, but he remains always a good, tall PF
3) K. Kampolis -> charlotte bobwolfs (New Entry!) He's injured... Damn! I'm sorry for that because he was popping-up very good

Centers

1) D. Veropoulos -> Kyriakos B.C (+1) I would like that he could be trained... please!
2) Z. Gagalatos -> Cyprus Fighters (New Entry!) One pop up and he will be the Center #1 and he could play as PF too...
3) Y. Sotirakopoulos -> ULI (New Entry!) Big man just bought by an italian user... I hope for his future...

We have not a good future if people continue training like that... only 2 o 3 users are constant on training and popping-up...
I hope that something will early change.

This Post:
62180.4 in reply to 62180.3
Date: 04/13/2009 16:41:02
Overall Posts Rated:
Under 20 ALL STAR GAME period updating...

Guards:

1) A. Atmatzidis (6166959) of Gold Towers -> So... he shoots? yeah... well... he defends? yeah... ok, but he passes? yes he does!! Marvellous player of u21 team for another year!

2) P. Zampetas (6242147) of Rudencio BC -> great shooter! He's growing up on defense, finally, thanks to guneray. Good rebounder too even he's only 183cm tall

3) S. Solonas (6166958) of elizor kiryat haim -> here we are... again! New born of Solonas! After some months he wasn't trained he finishes on Isreal and he pop-up on OD last week! He was the greatest scorer until 2 years ago on Gold Towers, he's now resurrected

4) N. Papitzakis (6839436) of Athletic Barcelona -> if you wanna know a great "dwarf" trainer I present to you athbarna, he's spanish and he's creating an incredible point guard. He pass, he shoots, he drives... do you know Gary Payton?

5) N. Patsatzis (7140882) of Forsai -> Damn... he's low on secondary, but I think that his potential and his great coach Malina could solve the problem. Good shooter, 1 level more than "Papi", but a little worse defender

Small Forwards:

1) G. Sougklakos (7119055) of bvc sanremo -> ok man... do you know Dirk Nowitzky? Yes... he's similar to our "Sougky": lightening shoot, magistral balance, but I hope he will be trained as Big Man soon or later on his life!

2) Y. Chasiotis (8435617) of SCA Holzhausen -> he was like dead, nobody cares about him, two times he was chosen and let free, but thanks to Daniel_1984 we could have a skillful small forward

3) E. Matalas (7563210) of `vAlEntInO` -> I don't know what balkaneca is doing about training, but he's tall enough to play small forward and he has a minimum level of both defense.

4) A. Maladenis (7759173) of Whetstone Wizards -> he's not the best, he's not the worst... he's like Chasiotis, some levels down, but the same kind of player.

5) I. Christopoulakis (6892193) of Cruellords -> Despite of the disappear of CruelLord he's one of the 20 y.o. more interesting players as overall skills as Small Forward with high potential

Inside Players:

1) Z. Gagalatos (6895165) of Cyprus Fighters -> as always this year is not good for "Big Men". Gagalatos is steadily increasing his skills and he's without doubt the best Big Man of 20 years old

2) Y. Sotirakopoulos (7717143) of ULI -> gas is doing a good experience training this 213 cm tall and we are earning something by him! He's developed a lot during this first period, I personally hope he would continue like that.

3) I. Mitakidis (6895160) of barangay ginebra -> Jaggler is a kind guy, but I cannot understand why he never has train Mitakidis on IS! :-) 221cm tall could ring the bell of basket in a couple of minutes :-)

4) Y. Gavalatos (7619043) of Barcelona Magic -> Gavalatos is not popping-up as I personally expected, but he's not bad at all. He could be a Power Forward if he steps up some levels (both 2?) on IS and ID (at least!)

5) K. Kampolis (7619042) of charlotte bobwolfs -> The brother of Gavalatos (can you see ID Player?!) is a little bit worse for the moment. He was injured for 2 or 3 weeks, but he could be up for lost time

This Post:
62180.5 in reply to 62180.4
Date: 05/27/2009 11:20:44
Overall Posts Rated:
21 years old is coming?! Ok, so let's update these guys!!! End season updating for 20 years old cypriot players!

Guards:

1) A. Atmatzidis (6166959) of Gold Towers -> What can I expect by him next season? We have a point guard for so many seasons...

2) P. Zampetas (6242147) of Rudencio BC -> Here we have a Shooting Guard! Pitsikokos and Pararas left him alone, but he's now a good player and he could do amazing things by himself!

3) N. Papitzakis (6839436) of Athletic Barcelona -> Some levels of JS, PAS, OD and we have another PG for next season with Atmatzidis!

4) S. Solonas (6166958) of elizor kiryat haim -> Potential is not good and after u21 he will not see NT anymore, but for now is better than Patsatzis!

5) N. Patsatzis (7140882) of Forsai -> Some stamina and Free Throws at the end and beginning of season 8-9 and then go on JS and OD!

Small Forwards:

1) G. Sougklakos (7119055) of bvc sanremo -> He shoots like a Shooting Guard... very particular player, he could be usefull sometimes, may be next year too... don't you Thecippis?

2) Y. Chasiotis (8435617) of SCA Holzhausen -> U21 National Team is reached, but I expect a lot of progress for next season too to guarantee a Small Forward for this team!

3) E. Matalas (7563210) of `vAlEntInO` -> 8 weeks without updating, but we'are so weak that he's still on third position...

4) A. Maladenis (7759173) of Whetstone Wizards -> A pop-up on JS at the end of this season confirm his value as SF

5) I. Christopoulakis (6892193) of Cruellords -> He's popping up? Who knows?

Inside Players:

1) Z. Gagalatos (6895165) of Cyprus Fighters -> Good work on him by JhonnyB. The best 20 y.o. as Inside Player, complete and interesting Center with a little bit of JS that don't waste.

2) Y. Sotirakopoulos (7717143) of ULI -> Some weeks he didn't pop-up! Just some levels of Free Throws before training him on REB-IS and ID, please!

3) I. Mitakidis (6895160) of barangay ginebra -> We are always waiting for IS

4) Y. Gavalatos (7619043) of Barcelona Magic -> 4 pop-up during this year... he seems a SF too...

5) K. Kampolis (7619042) of 六犯下场队 -> he died, he resurrect, he's still here, he's in China?

This Post:
62180.6 in reply to 62180.5
Date: 05/27/2009 14:29:33
Overall Posts Rated:
I wanted to buy Kampolis, but damn work, i couldnt be online during the end of the auction.

Steve those lists are my favorite read on the forums.

This Post:
62180.7 in reply to 62180.6
Date: 05/27/2009 19:46:34
Overall Posts Rated:
I wanna sell Atmatzidis at the end of next year to get money back, but this year I will train him.

Only Rovolas and Kopanidis risk if I will have a good draft.

This Post:
62180.8 in reply to 62180.5
Date: 05/28/2009 05:01:41
Overall Posts Rated:
even if some of them are already in the u21, i don't think they will all be reconfirmed!
next season I hope in some new faces, even if I think our starting 6-7 is pretty sure!

This Post:
62180.9 in reply to 62180.5
Date: 05/31/2009 13:10:34
Overall Posts Rated:
2) Y. Chasiotis (8435617) of SCA Holzhausen -> U21 National Team is reached, but I expect a lot of progress for next season too to guarantee a Small Forward for this team!

well, i expect a lot progress for him, too :-D
anyways, let me assure you i will do my best to make him the sf of my (and probably your) dreams :-D

Steve those lists are my favorite read on the forums.

for me, too.

it's really interesting and satisfying to see, where your player is ranked among the best players of cyprus.

This Post:
62180.10 in reply to 62180.9
Date: 07/27/2009 11:57:26
Overall Posts Rated:
These players should be the future... we will see someone next year on senior team? let's check it!

Guards:

1) A. Atmatzidis (6166959) of Gold Towers -> National Team for sure next season... Incredible talent, very good as PG or SG, JR and PS could be better... we will see

2) P. Zampetas (6242147) of Rudencio BC -> He's the best SG after Pitsikokos... he will be on Senior Team, but please some more levels on OD!

3) N. Papitzakis (6839436) of Athletic Barcelona -> He has lost the right train... good defender... good Point Guard... he has to improve 2 levels on JS and PS

Small Forwards:

1) G. Sougklakos (7119055) of bvc sanremo -> He shoots like a Shooting Guard... very particular player, he could be usefull sometimes, may be next year too... don't you Thecippis?

2) Y. Chasiotis (8435617) of SCA Holzhausen -> Only 1 pop-up this year! We expect more, mainly on shooting... I thought to have the right Small Forward for the future, but it's not like that...

3) A. Maladenis (7759173) of C.B. Talent -> Not a star, nothing to say... a good player, but he will never see National Team

Inside Players:

1) K. Kampolis (7619042) of 六犯下场队 -> Some progress for him, but he has to improve a lot to have a chance to be a National Player

2) Z. Gagalatos (6895165) of Cyprus Fighters -> He slow down a little bit... I hope he will raise some level within end season

3) Y. Sotirakopoulos (7717143) of ULI -> Some pop-ups for him but he's really behind other players.

This Post:
62180.11 in reply to 62180.10
Date: 07/28/2009 12:37:02
Overall Posts Rated:
Y. Chasiotis (8435617) of SCA Holzhausen -> Only 1 pop-up this year! We expect more, mainly on shooting... I thought to have the right Small Forward for the future, but it's not like that...

well, it has been a tough year for him so far, but i figure the lack of pop-ups means he has gathered some serious subskills, because he usually got good training minutes on a weekly base. anyway i expect some more ups to come over the rest of the season.

regarding the shooting, i have to disappoint you, at least in the short term. training will stay focused an both defenses and rebounding, with maybe some jump range, inside shot and passing in the mix for the end of this and the upcoming season.

he will be trained in jump shot for the whole season 11, though.

Last edited by Daniel_1984 at 07/28/2009 12:37:25