Date: 11/27/2008 10:07:02
Overall Posts Rated:
Point Guards

1) M. Gagkidis -> apostolis
2) T. Galatis -> hassapis homonoia
3) A. Kostis -> st. Johm

Shooting Guards

1) M. Kopanidis -> Gold Towers
2) S. Routseas -> APOLLONgate1hools (he will be free agent within 2 weeks)
3) Y. Varozis -> msa (he will be free agent within 2 weeks)

Small Forwards

1) M. Eftaras -> alexandroupoli (he will be free agent within 2 weeks)
2) P. Xidius & M. Papanogiotou -> E8NIKOS ASSIA & Cyprus Fighters
3) A. Tsigas & L. Tsemperlidis -> BC teammate & Marinas Big Team

Power Forwards

1) Y. Sarioglou -> Çilingir Çerçi
2) N. Pikoulas -> anasa (he will be free agent next week!)
3) I. Kalpadakis -> Cruellords

Centre

1) I. Kraidis -> BC teammate
2) A. Vardaris -> rocket team
3) S. Vidas -> proteas eka ael

We have to work a lot... PF and C are not good at all, but we have many SF we can train very well!
Kopanidis is the best 18 y.o. player at the moment... but it's up to you doing better.
For any training suggestments I'm here for you!!!

Last edited by Steve Makis™ at 11/28/2008 11:00:06

This Post:
61417.2 in reply to 61417.1
Date: 01/10/2009 08:16:00
Overall Posts Rated:
After All Star Game, so after Mid-Season I wanna do a recap of 18 years old interesting players:

Point Guards

1) A. Kostis -> Falanga BK (+2) A great and important work done by dedulia of Lietuva permit to Kostis to jump at first position...
2) M. Gagkidis -> apostolis (-1) Without any kind of training he goes down ONLY by one position
3) Y. Varozis -> Manresa fs (New Entry!) New entry as Point Guard, he will be the third best SG too (after Kopanidis and Kostis, that I write as PG too...), but I like the way Ronnie4ever is training him as PG too.

Shooting Guards

1) M. Kopanidis -> Gold Towers (=) good job until now by TassosC, he's growing up very well. I hope to see some pop-ups on OD and JS within the end of the season
2) L. Deligeorgiou -> BROS456 (New Entry!) he could be a good player, but stop training Stamina and Free Throws!!! He needs 2 o 3 level of Jumper Shot session!!! Please!!!
3) P. Xidius -> E8NIKOS ASSIA (New Entry!) I don't know how kampos would train him... he answer only sometimes and I've not understood if he knows how train him by the right way! He needs 2 level of passing and 2 level of Jump Shot!!!

Small Forwards

1) M. Papanogiotou -> Cyprus Fighters (+1) great work by JohnnyB... he's only 190cm so he will be a Small Forward or perhaps a Shooting Guard... we will see...
2) I. Kalpadakis -> Cruellords (New Entry) as Small Forward is a new entry, but he has talented and I hope he could play both positions of forwards.
3) A. Tsigas -> BC teammate (=) moti is training him well in the right direction creating an outside player as we need.

Power Forwards

1) Y. Sarioglou -> Çilingir Çerçi (=) as Tiryaki, his manager says, he pops-up only when he's in the case :-) he's lazy
2) Y. Kaliasis -> JoYo (New Entry!) i think that with winner coach of the First BB World Cup GM-AlexRepetti (from Italy) he will be the best cypriot player ever
3) S. Routseas -> Le Portique (New Entry!) good skills, he will be trained as Forward by aspide (another italian coach) and I hope he will soon start to pop-up

Centre

1) N. Pikoulas -> Board Room (New Entry!) he has some important secondary skills, but he has very good primary skills thanks to the german Pallu
2) Y. Dontas -> Philips College (New Entry!) first training week and first pop-up.. it's interesting!
3) I. Kraidis -> San Osnofa Spurs (-2) Osnofa is doing a good work, but Pikoulas has been trained well for more weeks and Dontas has better basis skills. I think he will be the "new Kaikas"

Our 18 y.o. are growing up... I hope that this growth will be more important at the end of the season, when I will post the new recap!
Check this post out!

Last edited by Steve Makis™ at 01/10/2009 19:49:30

This Post:
61417.3 in reply to 61417.2
Date: 02/25/2009 21:04:55
Overall Posts Rated:
These are the 19 years old players at the starts of season 8:

Point Guards

1) A. Kostis -> Falanga BK (=) A good player that has increased a lot. This season is his season... grow up and become one of the best Point Guard in Cyprus! C'mon!
2) Y. Varozis -> Manresa fs (+1) Without any kind of training he goes down ONLY by one position
3) N. Kamakaris -> Ekleptysmenoi (New Entry!) He needs training for sure... he's young and likely no trained... I hope I will during this season!

Shooting Guards

1) A. Tsigas -> BC teammate (New Entry!) I thought he could be a Small Forward, but for real the horrible level of IS has push me on thinking him as a Shooting Guard. He needs different levels (3) of OD during this season... and other for sure :-)
2) M. Kopanidis -> Gold Towers (-1) He's the more complete Shooting Guard that we have at the moment and I hope that Tassos would still train him because he could be important for the future!
3) P. Xidius -> E8NIKOS ASSIA (=) I hope on Kampos... he should steadily improve in each skill... but he starts from a good base

Small Forwards

1) M. Papanogiotou -> Cyprus Fighters (=) Oh... I love him... because I hope that JohnnyB will follow me :-) another year as PF and than I could be trained as SG to give to him a double offense and defense situazione as a complete Small Forward!
2) I. Kalpadakis -> Cruellords (=) Ranked as second Kalpadakis is a good shooter and a good defender. He needs to be trained on rebounding for sure (2-3 levels this year)
3) A. Markakis -> THE AELimasoll LeAeR (New Entry!) New player... new team... all is new... I hope to have a relationship with him to teach about "how training this player!"

Power Forwards

1) Y. Kaliasis -> JoYoi (+1) Thanks to GM-Repetti is for now the best Power Forward on Cyprus under 21 years old.
2) Y. Sarioglou -> Çilingir Çerçi (-1) he's for sale... I finally hope that he could increase!
3) S. Routseas -> Le Portique (=) He's increasing well... I hope that it will be his year!

Centre

1) N. Pikoulas -> Board Room (=) Great player... I hope he could improve like last year... he has the NT doors open and I think that in the future I could play for sure 2 positions (PF and C), but sometimes, why not... SF too!
2) I. Kraidis -> San Osnofa Spurs (+1) good work Osnofa if you continue like that we will have a heir of Kaikas!
3) Y. Dontas -> For Sale $$$ Next Week!!! (-1) He starts well... then Meldietis disappear and for now is going to be a free agent!

Last edited by Steve Makis™ at 02/26/2009 06:59:52

This Post:
61417.4 in reply to 61417.3
Date: 02/26/2009 01:03:02
Overall Posts Rated:
Any training plan that i will include Papanagiotou, as you know that i am thinking to train for some weeks at least the wings too, so for sure he will trained on OD, jump range, and jump shooting. Maybe and on driving.

This Post:
61417.5 in reply to 61417.3
Date: 02/27/2009 17:34:46
Overall Posts Rated:
N. Pikoulas -> Board Room (=) Great player... I hope he could improve like last year...

He will...

This Post:
61417.6 in reply to 61417.5
Date: 04/13/2009 15:31:57
Overall Posts Rated:
Under 19 ALL STAR GAME period updating...

Guards:

1) A. Kostis (6895171) of Falanga BK -> Best shooter and interesting defender. He passes, he scores he's one of our better prospect as point guard thanks to dedulia

2) M. Kopanidis (6895181) of Gold Towers -> he's a good and complete player, but he's injured! I hope he will return as soon as possible

3) Y. Varozis (7398399) of Manresa fs -> 5 weeks without updating... Ronnie where are you?! I hope he will steadily increase, but I have any mark

4) S. Grekidis (6924268) of Istra Pula -> veceo is doing an interesting job with Grekidis that was at draft season 7 the best guard of Cyprus. Finally is trained as he should and we have a player..

5) N. Poulakis (7757368) of B. At. Almogàvers -> Could we have a point guard? if -cesc10- wants, yes we could! He's not a long range shooter, but I trust on his user

Small Forwards:

1) M. Papanogiotou (6895175) of Cyprus Fighters -> trained as inside player could became the most complete small forward of Cyprus with good defenses and skills. He surely needs of "dwarf" training after this year.

2) I. Kalpadakis (6892181) of Cruellords -> he WAS the best small forward and I think he IS still now. I don't receive updating by CruelLord from many weeks, I just only hope he's continuing on training him.

3) A. Tsigas (6924295) of BC teammate -> great shooter, he's growing up as defendere as well. I hope he should be an interesting small forward on fast offensive plays.

4) T. Galatis (6895183) of Atletico F.B. -> ok, ok, he's a new entry, I know, but this user, Fra87 is doing a great job on him and he doesn't want to stop on popping-up

5) M. Eftaras (6892196) of Gold Towers -> the small forward of the future. I think and hope he would be the greatest Cyprus player in this position.

Inside Players:

1) N. Pikoulas (6924283) of Board Room -> what I have to say about Pikoulas? He's my son! The first player I let free of my 2 years Cyprus mandate. He's growing up as a perfect player for Cyprus future.

2) Y. Kaliasis (7529531) of JoYo -> Thanks to GM-AlexRepetti, u21 Italy NT Manager, he's growing up very well! We always hope on a pop-up on ID, but he's growing as an offensive weapon for Cyprus nation

3) I. Kraidis (6924314) of San Osnofa Spurs -> Well.. he's not on u21 National Team for the moment, but he will surely be next year! Incredible defender and great athlete

4) S. Vidas (7429800) of Celtic Milano -> he's not so tall, but there are many centers that are pretty good, may be not in NBA, but here we have a good player for the future of u21 National Team, I think!

5) Y. Dontas (7589199) of I Mucchi -> he's the taller sosia of Vidas. I expect a lot from him during the second part of this season.

This Post:
61417.7 in reply to 61417.6
Date: 04/14/2009 13:12:29
Overall Posts Rated:
I am thinking what to do with Papanagiotou again and again and again and i cant decide. I have as you know an other 3 at least very good prospects at big positions so i cant stop train them and start training Papanagiotou as SG. He needs 3 pop ups on outside D, 1 or 2 pop ups on shooting and 1-2 on range to be complete SF.

1 option is to sell him but that 1 who will buy him will train his outside skills? he is already good enough for a lot of teams as a PF, so maybe they will use him as that.

An other option is to split my training, train my trainable players at JS(always helpful for any player) and then sacrifice 3-4 weeks to train Papanagiotou some outside skills.

As you u know (steve and fabio) i am looking for a SG or SF. From what ive seen very few SF's have it all. Some of them are SG's converted to SF's and some are PF's converted to SF's. I can really see Papanagiotou be the perfect SF on ''look inside'' system.

The ideal for me is to sell him to some1 who train wing players and the ideal for me is to find a young player that has very good outside skills and train him on the big positions. Grr I really dont know what to do. I want to win, but i want to help the NT too

This Post:
61417.8 in reply to 61417.6
Date: 04/14/2009 13:16:47
Overall Posts Rated:

1) N. Pikoulas (6924283) of Board Room -> what I have to say about Pikoulas? He's my son!

Then you must be my wife!

This Post:
61417.9 in reply to 61417.7
Date: 04/14/2009 13:24:58
Overall Posts Rated:
I want to win, but i want to help the NT too

Excellent post. I think it is very important for the NT that players are sometimes devellopped by more than one team. This is especially true for Small Forwards but relevant for many positions and players.

This is one among many reasons why a "living" national forum is of importance for the NT (NT Team Manager motivation is another...). A national BB Forum offers the best chances to find the next coach.

I can e.g. offer (to try) to train talented players in inside skills (genuine inside players or outside players). But I of course need to plan this in advance, organize cash, etc...
Others might be in a similar position.

This Post:
61417.10 in reply to 61417.9
Date: 04/23/2009 18:35:35
Overall Posts Rated:
Lets go Kraidis x)

This Post:
61417.11 in reply to 61417.10
Date: 05/27/2009 09:20:52
Overall Posts Rated:
End season update for 19 years old players! Could be that some one will be erased from data base, but I'lll write it on the National Forum and coach will be mailed by me if I will still be Cyprus NT Manager next 2 seasons...

Guards:

1) A. Kostis (6895171) of Falanga BK -> He's improving, he's the best only for 1 or 2 points in the right skills, but overall is worse than Kopanidis! Thanks Dedulia he's the best Shooter between 19 y.o. players

2) M. Kopanidis (6895181) of Gold Towers -> He was injured 2 weeks, but he's the best overall skill player between 19 y.o.

3) Y. Varozis (7398399) of Corbetta Rangers -> 10 weeks without updating... Then I discover that Varozis was sold to an italian user and nobody tell me what the hell they are doing!!! I will check the player soon

4) A. Stamatopoulos (7856361) of Juurikas -> Well... I personally didn't expect me this player at this level, but he's good and he's improving pretty well and balanced!

5) N. Poulakis (7757368) of B. At. Almogàvers -> I expect more pop-ups by him, but he was injured, some training problems... next year should be his year!!!

Small Forwards:

1) M. Papanogiotou (6895175) of Gold Towers -> We have found the "dwarf" trainer for him... and now we expect a Small Forward... or better... THE small Forward

2) I. Kalpadakis (6892181) of Cruellords -> Cru is busy, but training I think is setted by the right way. I hope he's still increasing his inside skills

3) A. Tsigas (6924295) of BC teammate -> great shooter, he's growing up as defendere as well. I hope he should be an interesting small forward on fast offensive plays.

4) T. Galatis (6895183) of Atletico F.B. -> He's not so good... but I really appreciati Fra's work on him! Now it's time to a lot of JS!

5) M. Eftaras (6892196) of Gold Towers -> I always hope... but... he pop-ups only once a month!!!! C'mon man!!!

Inside Players:

1) N. Pikoulas (6924283) of Board Room -> Stop as inside player? Could he become an inside Small Forward? Pallu is a magician... we will see!

2) Y. Kaliasis (7529531) of JoYo -> Always waiting for some pop-ups on ID "the italian-cypriot swan" is stepping-up every week (10 pop-ups this year!)

3) I. Kraidis (6924314) of San Osnofa Spurs -> U 21 reached! For the "new Kaikas" a low REB level that I hope Osnofa will train next year.

4) Y. Dontas (7589199) of I Mucchi -> ...I expect and I see! Best 19 y.o. rebounder of Cyprus on one of the best five rebounder of the country. Step up to 10 (at least) his ID level and we have a new Big Men Armada!

5) Z. Tsakalidis (8238516) of LOrigine Perduta -> He passes over Vidas and I think he could be an important player for u21... Senior team wil be difficult to reach with these towers...

Last edited by Steve Makis™ at 05/27/2009 09:29:46