BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Ireland > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
322942.2 in reply to 322942.1
Date: 03/05/2024 13:39:39
Biraderler
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Küçük Biraderler
Dear BuzzerBeater Community in Ireland,

I am here to present my candidacy for the position of Head Coach for the Ireland U-21 National Team.

I have served as the assistant coach for the Turkiye U-21 National Team for the past two years, and during this time, winning the Consolation Tournament was the latest achievement we just did yesterday. I also had four seasons of scouting experience for the Turkey U-21, I have contributed to the development of young talents.

The successes I have achieved in my homeland and with my club have led me to believe that it is now time to elevate my role to that of a head coach. Basketball, for me, is not just a game; it is a passion and a way of life. So you would be assured that I will spend lots of time to develop the team and our database.

I prioritize training new prospects and find suitable teams for them. I will be buying some Irish prospects with my main or Utopia team. Additionally, by adopting a strategic approach fused with team spirit and discipline, I aim to lead the Ireland U-21 National Team to new heights.

With your support, I want to build a strong structure together. I am here to represent and grow Irish basketball on the international stage. I am eager to earn your trust starting with the season ahead of us.

Thank you!