316459.2 in reply to 316459.1
Date: 11/02/2022 06:15:24
BC Žalgiris -
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Žaliai Balti -
Hello everyone ,
My name Is Vycka, those who don't know me I quickly introduce myself to everyone.
I join BB community In S31. It's almost twice time as we now ready for S59.

Personal achievements - 4x back to back league trophies , 3x cup winner.

I wanted move my experience to another level and join Iran NT In S51-54. Get familiarised with tricks and gain more experience, understand the kitchen of NT's..had very nice community and we all kept in touch and share ideas and vision,I open minded to anything. After good experience with Iran I decided to move to another level and move on stronger NT and join England NT In S55 ,was fantastic experience get to another level and work with an average NT and achieving some not bad results. Last season In Consulation finish at top 8. Lost against Russia In quarter-finals.He completely didn't leave any chance winning Consolation tournament by playing CT 3x in row.

Now Is time to move to another level and would love to join Turkish community and lead your NT to medals,I believe your country has top players and your NT ranking not reach the real expectations. It must be In top 10 teams.
My goal is to bring Turkey NT on stage,It's been while you weren't there.
One of my fellows Gm-Bora (70747) was so close In S54, unfortunately lost In Finals.He also lead our England NT back In S45. Is one of the most experienced managers and personalities I know.

Quickly about myself, Im from Lithiania,been playing basketball since I was 7-19. Basketball Is In my blood,my passion ,my desire. I watching basketball often as possible,following Euroleague games, as you can guess by my club Name - Zalgiris is historical team In Lithuania,this is where I grown up and learned how to love basketball.
I want to bring my passion into here to lead this team.

Best wishes,
Vycka

Last edited by Vycka at 11/02/2022 06:26:00

This Post:
316459.3 in reply to 316459.2
Date: 11/02/2022 07:59:35
Ota Boca Juniors
TBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Merhaba sevgili Türk halkı,

Çoğunuzun bildiği gibi seçimle değilde spontane gelişen bir sorundan kaynaklanan çözümün bir parçası başa getirilmiş bir koçtum. Bana koçluk teklifi ile gelindiğinde açıkcası başarabilecek miyim diye düşünmeden direkt olarak bu serüvene "cumburlop" dalmıştım. Şu an geçen sezona baktığımda 16 maçta 12 galibiyet, 4 mağlubiyet ile "çoğunuza göre beklenenden iyi, bana göre ise sınıfta kalmış bir performans" görüyorum. Çeyrek finalde elenerek kupaya veda ettik. Cidden aşırı toydum, toyduk. Mavericks21 hocam ile bu süreç bizim için bilgi ve tecrübe edinme konusunda aşırı verimli geçti.

Herhangi bir sebepten başa getirilen bir koç olmaktan ziyade bizzat halkın hür iradesi ile seçilmiş bir koç olmak için önümüzdeki sezon yeniden adaylığımı koyduğumu siz değerli oyuncu kitlesi önünde açıklamaktan onur duyarım. Kazananın Milli takım olması ümidiyle adaylığını koyan tüm koçlarıma başarılar dilerim. Ülkemiz adına başarı kazanabileceğine inanan tüm koçlarımı elini taşın altına koymaya, rekabeti ülke çıkarları uğruna kullanmalarını arz ederim.

Sevgilerimle

This Post:
316459.6 in reply to 316459.5
Date: 11/02/2022 15:11:43
Tunjevina
III.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Krompir
Hello Turkish community!

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Vladan, better known here as tunjevina, or just tuna. I've been playing BB since season 15, and have quite a bit of experience with both club management, and NT management.

I managed Serbian National Team in seasons 33 and 34. In season 33, we reached the final of the European Tournament, where we lost to host team Slovakia (36331). And in season 34 we managed to win the World Cup, which is still the only gold medal in the World Cup that Serbia won (37454).

I've also managed Indonesian National Team in seasons 39 and 40. When I took them, Indonesia was 37th in the world rankings, and during my mandate, we ended up as the 23rd in the world, but more importantly, we were quite good in the Consolation Tournament and ended up being the highest ranked Asian team in it, which made Indonesia the host of the Asian Tournament next season.

But more than anything... My biggest experience simply comes from being involved with Serbian NT ever since season 23, as I've helped our community with training NT players, made guidelines, etc. Being a NT coach is quite a task, which is why I've only managed NTs 2 times that I've mentioned above, as I don't won't to take such an obligation unless I'm 100% certain I can be very dedicated.

The main reason why I choose to candidate for Turkey is because Turkey and Serbia always had similar number of users, were similar in strength, and so I think I would be able to adapt and use my experience and knowledge of the game quite well as a Turkey coach. Both Serbia and Turkey are often considered the “dark horses” in competitions, meaning that with correct management and tactics they can win against anybody. Both are countries that stronger nations don't wont to get in their draw whenever they are 3rd/4th seeded country in a European Championship.

As for the group that Turkey got, I'll talk more about it in the debate thread.

Best regards

To: Bora
This Post:
316459.7 in reply to 316459.4
Date: 11/03/2022 04:16:16
BC Žalgiris -
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Žaliai Balti -
Hi my friend ,
I Appreciate that, back in the days you lead our nation to success,hopefully could bring that to Turkey team now.
Absolutely, I would love to accept any support from Turkish Gm's and share different thoughts and ideas.
Working as a team only could be successful in any sport.
Teşekkürler Bora.

Last edited by Vycka at 11/03/2022 04:18:35

This Post:
316459.8 in reply to 316459.3
Date: 11/05/2022 01:32:51
Çanta Spor
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Oyum senindir hocam. Aynı ilgi alaka ile devam edersen ince detaylarıda yakalayacak ve daha da başarılı olacaksın.