BuzzerBeater Forums

BB South Africa > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
310822.2 in reply to 310822.1
Date: 06/29/2021 10:22:03
Knights of Autumn
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Select Squad
Hello managers of South Africa!

Thank you for having elected me as your previous coach of the South Africa U21 team. I am hoping that my success and commitment to the team will give me an opportunity to be elected again as the team's coach.

Here are a few reasons why I am hoping you'd vote for me again,

-We won Gold! I coached the team to South Africa's third Gold in the African tournament, which was the something that hadn't been accomplished in 14 seasons. While we had some great players trained, like Umi Mugabe, our team was not considered the favorite so my tactical decisions and gameplanning were important to that team's success.
-We participated in the World Tournament. While success at that level is hard to come by, I believe that with further pipeline development and more trainees coming onto the scene through the Utopia dual citizenship, I believe we can someday make an impact there too. 
-I am identifying and maintaining the future pipeline. I keep track of all South African players in our U21 pipeline and their progress. I am in the middle of the excruciatingly painful and slow process of scouting all the teams in Utopia to identify any and all South African trainees. I reach out to managers to see if they're training and if they're not, I try to get them to sell players to our managers who would train. (There are currently 31 U21 South African prospects on the market!) Additionally, for players with National Team potential, I try to help develop a long-term training strategy.
-I am developing a network of managers to support the South African pipeline. I have started a Discord that has 10 managers already (would be happy to have more of y'all join, (https://discord.gg/VcBkc9D592). These managers help with training players or provide gameplanning support. I also communicate with managers not on Discord through BB-mail to get updates and develop training plans.
-I am personally developing South African talent. I have personally trained 5 players that have been key pieces on the U21 team and was part of the initial development for 3 others. This includes a couple of our best players each of the last few seasons, including this upcoming one in which I think we have a good opportunity to defend our championship!

Thanks again for considering me for the role and I hope to be able to bring more success to the team!

This Post:
310822.3 in reply to 310822.2
Date: 06/30/2021 11:00:04
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello, no need to make big speeches like nights of autumn to get confused.
Already I am much better classified than him and as I go up in French league 2 just below the highest level, I decided to let the season flow to tank and take care of a national team and make it win every day. trophies possible. I study all the matches so vote for me and I will make you win the world and African title.
Thank you