BuzzerBeater Forums

BB South Africa > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
304708.2 in reply to 304708.1
Date: 06/08/2020 20:56:01
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
greetings gentlemen! welcome to another round as now begins the third term of my administration. during the first term we almost pulled it off on home soil but fell just a few minutes short. The next season we were overmatched terribly and the results were predictable. in the second turn we competed well during the Continental tournament but our inability to beat Senegal was our undoing. the next season we had to survive and early rough slate but by season's end the team and improved dramatically. as we entered the new term the pipeline is running thin we have one great scorer some decent role players and a lot of question marks. The good thing is being in the continent of Africa there are always lots of question marks so I think for the most part we should do okay against those from the continent. Egypt I'm sure will remain an issue perhaps one that is too difficult to overcome but I do think we will find a way to compete and if we get some real momentum going from our managers and the training we might be in position by season's end to surprise some people! I thank you all for the continued confidence and in your interest in the direction that the team is going for those of you holding pieces on this team I look forward to dealing with you this season and next hopefully we will find it to be beneficial on many levels!