Show messages by
This Post:
303245.4 in reply to 303245.1
Date: 02/27/2020 16:49:44
Fenerbahçe.
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello everyone,

I am Ahmet, my nickname is Obradovic. I am from Turkey where is in the Europe. A lot of people like the basketball because of NBA and big Turkish clubs which is in the Euroleague. I have been playing BuzzerBeater for 41 seasons. This club opened in the 24th season. I reached second league in Turkey(Turkey has 462 active teams). But I had a break so I fell the league and then I improved young players(and I will do again). I am here now and I am searching a new adventure and I want to fight in the high class basketball so I want to be New Zealand Team Coach.

Why did you select New Zealand?
I looked a lot of country and this is the best place to reach my goals and fight the best countries. New Zealand is a really good team and I know tactical information clearly so I believe we will win the big countries the next season, if you selected me.

Let's talk about my goals. I want to go to the next round by getting the best ranking in the group. I will contact New Zealand's U21 Coach about young players and I will contact rising stars' team because of their improvement. I want to live good seasons with the New Zealand family, I want to create new and durable generation for New Zealand family and I will give a good team next coach.

Finally, I am the right person. This is a first adventure in the National Team status but I believe We will do together. I promise, if you selected me I will be successful coach. I hope you will select me.

Thanks,
Have a good selection.

The Head of Fenerbahçe.
Obradovic