Message deleted
This Post:
303245.3 in reply to 303245.1
Date: 02/27/2020 11:50:48
KK Frayers
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello.

I am frayer and I am running for team New Zealand head coach.

First who am I?

I am playing this game since season 1 and I come from little county in Europe, called Slovenia. I am really experiences manager and my first name it this game was "gover". I was:

4 x National champion
1 x Cup winner
5 x Slovenia head coach (10 seasons)
1 x Slovenia junior head coach (2 season)

Then I left this game and I come back almost 2 years ago, and created new team, which I am now bringing back to first league. I would like to describe myself as excellent in picking wright tactics and I am pulling the most from the players and beating better teams, just with experience and good team management.
This is the first time ever to apply for head coach outside my countries and I take this as one more challenge to me in this long road as successful manager.

Enough about me... I thing that national team looks very promising and a lot could be done with it and I am the wright guy to bring this team to the top.

Please vote frayer and we will make our best.

This Post:
303245.4 in reply to 303245.1
Date: 02/27/2020 16:49:44
Fenerbahçe.
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello everyone,

I am Ahmet, my nickname is Obradovic. I am from Turkey where is in the Europe. A lot of people like the basketball because of NBA and big Turkish clubs which is in the Euroleague. I have been playing BuzzerBeater for 41 seasons. This club opened in the 24th season. I reached second league in Turkey(Turkey has 462 active teams). But I had a break so I fell the league and then I improved young players(and I will do again). I am here now and I am searching a new adventure and I want to fight in the high class basketball so I want to be New Zealand Team Coach.

Why did you select New Zealand?
I looked a lot of country and this is the best place to reach my goals and fight the best countries. New Zealand is a really good team and I know tactical information clearly so I believe we will win the big countries the next season, if you selected me.

Let's talk about my goals. I want to go to the next round by getting the best ranking in the group. I will contact New Zealand's U21 Coach about young players and I will contact rising stars' team because of their improvement. I want to live good seasons with the New Zealand family, I want to create new and durable generation for New Zealand family and I will give a good team next coach.

Finally, I am the right person. This is a first adventure in the National Team status but I believe We will do together. I promise, if you selected me I will be successful coach. I hope you will select me.

Thanks,
Have a good selection.

The Head of Fenerbahçe.
Obradovic