BuzzerBeater Forums

BB România > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
302019.5 in reply to 302019.4
Date: 11/24/2019 03:00:21
B.C Steaua Bucuresti
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
B.C Steaua Bucuresti II

I believe that Jokeru is the best option for our U21 National Team. The experience he gained in these many years as a National Team Manager can really make the difference. But not only that, the involvement he showed over the years in keeping the community alive and the contribution for developing Romanian players, are reasons for him to be the proper choice.

I will vote woth him as well.

Good luck!

This Post:
302019.7 in reply to 302019.6
Date: 11/24/2019 03:27:34
sighet united
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Marmatia
avem sansa unei echipe sudate pentru cele doua nationale acum, asa ca voi vota cu siguranta Jokeru, cred ca ce fac acum Otis si el va fi benefic pentru echipele nationale in viitor. Personal , chiar daca nu am foarte mult timp ii voi sprijini cu tot ce pot, in primul rand cu antrenarea de jucatori romani. Succes Jokeru!

This Post:
302019.10 in reply to 302019.9
Date: 11/24/2019 08:39:11
The Defenders
RBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The D-fenders
In the absence of measurable variables relative to nt not club succes we would appreciate pointing in the direction of a good manager.
Furthermore. Teams at club level are cyclical. He could be in div 3 full of bots it would change nothing.

Lastly. Time has shown us that if you are division 1 and fighting for a tie you just dont put all the effort you can in nt. And trust me, there are no staffs to help you.

That being said, we are open to new managers as was the case with the french coach. What is your vision relating to the current state of trainees. Devlooment plan. Resources etc.
While it may seem disingenuous to ask this of you and nor of the romanian one the asnwer is simple. He provided this to us offsite and it is clear that he is the answer. You still have an available pool of undecided voters. Just tell them more than the fact that you clicked on a menu list for our country.why romania and nor bulgaria or macedonia. How are we different and again, please use specifics.

This Post:
302019.14 in reply to 302019.12
Date: 11/24/2019 10:59:37
The Defenders
RBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The D-fenders
many things need to be said to both messages

I just want to say 3 things.

First, Romania is not Spain where are more good draftees then here. So is not so easy as you think.

i have done the draft for the current year. jokeru did it w me last year.
you will be surprised to find out that only one 18 year old was an HoF. of the other players we have zero 18 mvp w tsp around 50ish. none smaller than 6'5 and none worth more than 300k on the TL in first week of season.
last year with our help 7 of 8 HoF were placed into farms or main teams with our help and networking. in terms of MVP 4 all top 4 are under RO user controls

Secondly, if you are a good manager let the results and the other people to say this, not yourself. If you played in Romania maybe you were also in league 2.

this is speculation but even so it is unfair. maybe he could be div 2 maybe he could be div 1 champion. what i said is any competing team goes through up and down systems. you can force a title push and then be doormat. just telling both that no cares to do a check up as club performance is not correlated w NT performance. however, being involved in div 1 and fighting for a title means even less available time for this hobby of a game. that is fact.

And the last... You didn't tell us why you choose Romania.

this question still stands.

the french trainer a while back had serious ties with this country and was very much inclined not to take an allegiance pledge but he said that he has experience dealing w romanians. he legitimatly spoke romanian to users who would not be inclined to do so and he did out of passion.

as you said, you scanned the forum and chose this. at the very least tell us what other forums did you check and why choose this one.

I want to appologize to pollux for criticizing him, but at the time it felt adequate. it wouldnt have been any better to keep the criticims silent as other less experienced users might have not been able to spot the mistakes.

so i repeat, why RO? why not modova. same flag basically and at least 80% same language. why not hungary. why not bulgaria. i know they are not good teams that is why i refrained from slovenia who is great at nt level

lastly, the french user moved to become French NT coach. to this point he was more than qualified to eb our manager. adn proved it in hindsight as well.

as for training knwledge. we dont lack expertise we lack volunteers. provide us with a trainee for u21 level and then we will understand what is your incetive. otherwise this feels just speculative.

Advertisement