BuzzerBeater Forums

BB România > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
302019.3 in reply to 302019.2
Date: 11/24/2019 01:55:45
The Defenders
RBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The D-fenders
With all due respect to our foreign candidates please keep in mind one has history w micronation and thats about ir.
Jokeru has 5 mandates as NT coach.

As for our former u21 cosch. He had low approval due to the situation where he won out due to a last minute withdrawl.

Things mitigated over time but as you can see he is not running.

Our u21 has improved twofold from the last mandate as a result of our farming system and concentrated effort. Jokeru is part if our vision for the nt and u21 plans as this was par of the transition of me becoming the nt coach and transitioning from an old roster to a younger and more varied one.

Almost entire activity at bot nt and u21 level takes place offsite, hence it is easy for you to assume that we are deinterested as countries with 2 milion citizens as oppose to 18 million. I know only the number of players in BB is relevant but from 150 we dwindled down to just maybe 50 but all whom care and contribute whichever way they can.

The people that are left who chose to prioritize nt over club are in large part a result of Jokeru s effort of community building, especially offsite.

Lastly i would inform you that we had a great foreign coach at nt level. The expertise and effort he put in became the benchmark for the next dozen seasons. But as much positove output he had he chose to depart due the negative input he recieved, unwarranted and just malicious. If you think this job is one you would enjoy the truth of the matter is different.

So that being said.
I vote for jokeru.

He has more than just ambition. Everyone who has seen our database knows hoe much effort he put in. All the farmers know him for who he is. And everybody who's a friend, vote with your knowledge of known versus unknown

This Post:
302019.5 in reply to 302019.4
Date: 11/24/2019 03:00:21
B.C Steaua Bucuresti
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
B.C Steaua Bucuresti II

I believe that Jokeru is the best option for our U21 National Team. The experience he gained in these many years as a National Team Manager can really make the difference. But not only that, the involvement he showed over the years in keeping the community alive and the contribution for developing Romanian players, are reasons for him to be the proper choice.

I will vote woth him as well.

Good luck!

This Post:
302019.7 in reply to 302019.6
Date: 11/24/2019 03:27:34
sighet united
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Marmatia
avem sansa unei echipe sudate pentru cele doua nationale acum, asa ca voi vota cu siguranta Jokeru, cred ca ce fac acum Otis si el va fi benefic pentru echipele nationale in viitor. Personal , chiar daca nu am foarte mult timp ii voi sprijini cu tot ce pot, in primul rand cu antrenarea de jucatori romani. Succes Jokeru!

This Post:
302019.10 in reply to 302019.9
Date: 11/24/2019 08:39:11
The Defenders
RBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The D-fenders
In the absence of measurable variables relative to nt not club succes we would appreciate pointing in the direction of a good manager.
Furthermore. Teams at club level are cyclical. He could be in div 3 full of bots it would change nothing.

Lastly. Time has shown us that if you are division 1 and fighting for a tie you just dont put all the effort you can in nt. And trust me, there are no staffs to help you.

That being said, we are open to new managers as was the case with the french coach. What is your vision relating to the current state of trainees. Devlooment plan. Resources etc.
While it may seem disingenuous to ask this of you and nor of the romanian one the asnwer is simple. He provided this to us offsite and it is clear that he is the answer. You still have an available pool of undecided voters. Just tell them more than the fact that you clicked on a menu list for our country.why romania and nor bulgaria or macedonia. How are we different and again, please use specifics.