Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/01/2018 12:32:55
DB TEAM
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jack & Cola
I think that a Little change in training system Can make things more interesting, my proposal Will not change the way to train, not change the pace of training, basically everything should remain like It is with the only diffence that will be possible to separate training for every game and not only weekly.
Example:
Game 1 OD for P
Game 2 1vs1 for sf-pf
Game 3 ID for C

Always wondered why people most build 3 players totally alike, why cant finish each one as he want, why cant improve a guard same time as bigs and viceversa??

I think It Will make more interesting the training keeping It the same difficult, and same time Will give more interesting players to the market (instead of maybe Toons of players with only 1vs1 training done for example)

This Post:
297326.3 in reply to 297326.2
Date: 12/01/2018 14:34:41
DB TEAM
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jack & Cola
Why game should become easier?

Same lineup needed to train, same pace of training, same weekly minutes needed. What is easier?

Its easier make a new trainer for train One more player than now, Who only Rich One Can hire and have benefit from

Last edited by brambauti at 12/01/2018 14:37:08

This Post:
297326.5 in reply to 297326.4
Date: 12/01/2018 16:35:27
DB TEAM
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jack & Cola
the problem is that you most train your trainee in the same way for all their career....
solar years of training for have 3 products similar, i do rotate trainings and accept the risk of training and fight with compromises of competitivness without problems from ages, but whatever you do in the end your trainee will arrive at end of career after got same amount of OD, same amount of js and so on... i am proposing to have more chance to develope different players with same risk as now.... of course one player can get one kind of training a week

what i propose not change the way to train, you most do 48 in a row in P for OD full training, 48 in G for JR full training, just if you can chose to train OD with minutes of game 1 and JR with minutes of game 2 of the week you can for example train a playmaker and a shooting guard same time and not arrive after ages to have 2 shooters or 2 playmaker

or you can train IS for one player playing center like now but jr in the other for have a oriented inside guard and a shooter same time, or a powerful IS center with a shotblocker same time....

game 1: with the minutes of this game you can train one thing
game 2: with the minutes of this game you can train the same thing or another one but in same way as it is now

with same risk to not get 48 in a row or same needed to train out of position for train big man skills for guards and viceversa and same compromises about be competitive, the benefit is that you can arrive at the end of the cicle with 3 plaiers trained in the way you want, 3 bigs, 2 bigs and a playmaker, its question of choice but risk and decisions are the same as its now, just you will have more opportunities to choose....

you wanna call it easier, ok, i call it a chance to make more choices, to have more opportunity.... its a thing so can stimulate people and give a bit of new life at the entire game without add new things

This Post:
297326.7 in reply to 297326.6
Date: 12/01/2018 17:12:52
DB TEAM
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jack & Cola
its not write in non place you most or not have trainee of different or same ages, are choices.... its a managerial game and you most do choices, not be forced to do things in one way

whatever different age, different level and you will never get the point to play with your trainee same time at same high level, in a game so take 10 season for complete a trainee at high level it should be the minimum to have 3/4 seasons to get results of your loooong training, using them at same time in the right place... at least i guess users deserve the chance to can do it

you choose to buy over 34 and try sell them double priced after drops because you may find a chicken, others maybe like and wanna make different choices, its a game where people are free to make choices, i just hope to can make more without change dramatically the game

This Post:
297326.9 in reply to 297326.8
Date: 12/01/2018 17:36:29
DB TEAM
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jack & Cola
i not pretend you like my proposal but when you opened your team i just had tried much more combination you can imagine and in the end, as players grow different fast, i can guarantee you that arrive the point when someone need something different for arrive like you want

if you draft players you cant pick skills, age or how tall they are....
if you get injury, fauled out, what is supposed to do, throw away 5/6 seasons of training? or whatever ruin 5/6 season of work more than just this risk can do?

easy is get money gifted from chicken or from empty country when they fall from the sky just loggin in, train a complete all around player is not easy, try it before say that train out from position can be easier in whatever way you do it

This Post:
297326.11 in reply to 297326.1
Date: 03/12/2021 10:10:07
HAHA001
IBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Nice idea, this will allow us training guards and big men in the same week.