U21 season 44,

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 10/31/2018 15:39:58
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
I would like to say thanks to whomever (yellow cake I presume) that voted for me. Ok not what one could exactly call a mandate but I look forward to the challenge!

Seems the pipeline is more a trickle than a torrant to say the least. The former captain feels there is some firepower in the back court but that a lack of inside presence is a hindrance. Please feel free to contact me regarding your take on where this squad stands and on where and how it needs to go moving forward. Even though the numbers really are miniscule j feel the commitment of just a few can yield enough of a harvest to make this team competitive and more importantly provide a solid base for the senior team to work from down the line. This will not be a country that will ever mass produce projects, but there are enough players in this country with the acuman to hand craft some nice pieces. Also hopefully a couple of managers who have picked up our talent will be receptive to building them up. But to those who have the talent and more importantly the financial means to really pound them with impactful skills I strongly encourage you to do so.

I will take a good hard look at the current pipeline. A cursory glance earlier suggest only a fraction of the available talent will be developed enough to warrant a call up. I am going with an initial goal of adding 2-4 players this week than two each week there after, and it still might not fill up the roster space as I am not going to call up guys who are languishing on the bench.

I look forward to our great journey together

This Post:
297055.2 in reply to 297055.1
Date: 11/01/2018 06:00:58
Kitakyushu
ASL
Overall Posts Rated:
All that talk about cake and hot chocolate, I had to vote for you!!