BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Australia > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
296503.2 in reply to 296503.1
Date: 10/24/2018 16:21:31
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello

I am Curlingwalter from Germany and i want to be your next U21 coach. I already coached the u21 of switzerland and the national team of Germany. In this time i learned a lot about the game and i am ready to lead your U21 to succes. My players Narzisse and Emil are/ were both players for u21 Geramy and won many games! I have for each position different skill sets which can help you build worldclass players.
My plan is to help you build great players and have fun in the national forum. I am open for any help from you and i want to let you know what i am thinking about the games, players and our over all situation with the u21. As long as i am your coach i wont force anyone to build a player after my wishes. We should always find a good way together!
My goals are to a have good time with you and of course win as much games as possible. Losing games sucks and i will work very hard to avoid that.

Please vote for me! If you have any questions i would like to answer them.

This Post:
296503.3 in reply to 296503.2
Date: 10/24/2018 17:30:41
peaceNroll
ABBL
Overall Posts Rated:
No offense mate, but we've our own gandalf already, assuming he'll take another run. You'll have better chances somewhere else :o

This Post:
296503.5 in reply to 296503.4
Date: 10/24/2018 20:10:10
rimmers
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Redbacks
Geez, id better put a good speech together then!
Thanks for the compliment.

I am more than motivated to continue u21 duties if elected by the Australian community.
I want to continue because I want to get the best out of our nations training program. I want to see a link between u21 players continuing to the NT. I want to share knowledge of best training programs with one another. I want involvement from the community- not an assumption that i have it covered- this is the one area that I want more of, but cannot force, people either want to or they dont. Usually this comes in waves depending on which managers have players involved, and that is fine.

I have dedicated my own team to developing 4 NT prospects for our nation, in sacrifice of league success. It has been a new challenge to the game that has kept me very interested, but has let me focus on my favourite part of the game, training!

The new challenge of youth trainers marks a new stage in this game and one i want to be a part of. Accelerating 18 and 19yr old training will no doubt produce the best players this game has ever seen. I want to be around to facilitate this for our nation.

The offsite forum is still in full swing and I use it nearly on a daily basis. I need to get better at updating the current teams stats at training updates. A friendly reminder to me usually helps this.

This season we have a couple of the best players our u21s have ever seen. I say this with total confidence. Will it lead to success? I hope so. I would love the chance to keep the nations youth program on a positive incline in the quest to be Asias top nation.

Vote for me! And even better come and join the team. This should be a really enjoyable section of the game for a lot of managers, but it is multiplied for every manager that also contributes.

Thanks
Whitewind