Set priority
Show messages by

To: V
This Post:
296373.8 in reply to 296373.7
Date: 10/24/2018 00:05:16
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks V,

YES, that was my plan for last season and BOOM! didn't expect that much but I'm not complaining :)

I will train him, as well as the other prospect I have. I've got TR 6 already and wanna hire a secondary one.

This is how it looks right now, I hope he reaches top level for NTs

Jump Shot: average Jump Range: respectable
Outside Def.: respectable Handling: average
Driving: respectable Passing: respectable
Inside Shot: respectable Inside Def.: average
Rebounding: inept Shot Blocking: average
Stamina: respectable Free Throw: inept

This Post:
296373.9 in reply to 296373.8
Date: 10/24/2018 01:05:12
Overall Posts Rated:
wow,he is better than(40635394)at the age of 18

This Post:
296373.10 in reply to 296373.8
Date: 10/24/2018 01:46:59
LionDash
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
To Japanguro,

congratz japanguro for getting a ATG. This is a good sign that we are slowing moving back to our golden era!
Do note this "scout" will keep looking the progress for this kid XD.

To SaungHninPwint & kwan,

I have 0 interest to take U21 or NT role yet so not to worry. I am just trying to train my guys to be in U21 this season. Maybe I could drop back to div 2 to further train my guys :(.

To all,

Thanks for welcome me back. Do look out for the upcoming preview for season 44.

This Post:
296373.11 in reply to 296373.10
Date: 10/24/2018 06:15:14
SaungHninPwint
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Our National Team need you. Please!

This Post:
296373.12 in reply to 296373.7
Date: 10/24/2018 06:24:23
SaungHninPwint
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Didn't research much but I'm not really convinced to invest the money for secondary staff and arena upgrades so far...

Welcome the newly promoted teams and also LionDash back here!
Let's get ready for the new season!

And wow grats japanguro for the ATG draft, grind hard and we look forward to having you back in SBBL next season.

I am not interesting about BB current upgrading.

By the way a lot of great rosters are in transfer list and some are cheap and suitable prices. Actually I cannot let transfer my roster in current. Because receive % of the sale price after fees. But I want our NT SG guard, (35801301). I wanna bring him to SHP squards. Your team and SS team guards are really strong. My team guards are really weak compare with some of the teams.

This Post:
296373.13 in reply to 296373.11
Date: 10/24/2018 06:36:03
Overall Posts Rated:

This Post:
296373.14 in reply to 296373.13
Date: 10/24/2018 06:42:34
SaungHninPwint
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
These are the best players in this draft http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_9872345sin...

I hope their boss will train them well.

This Post:
296373.15 in reply to 296373.11
Date: 10/24/2018 07:54:03
LionDash
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
nah.. no interest yet XD.. btw this is flyer wor

To: LDS
This Post:
296373.16 in reply to 296373.10
Date: 10/24/2018 12:33:52
Overall Posts Rated:
Sure man! I 'll let you guys know about him..

See you next season here but I'll still walk around forums and hope you vote me for U21, as I said previously.

This Post:
296373.17 in reply to 296373.16
Date: 10/24/2018 23:52:26
LionDash
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Preview for Season 44

Big 8
Buterter
Top Player:Barrett Rollinson
New team coming from div2. Just started last season and went into winning streak. On paper, fans are wondering if is too early for them to face a hash league. As thing can be change along the season, we hope Buterter able to steal some win before come back strong again. With their best player Barrett facing the huge wave, management will need to make big move or tank for next time.

Dover Foulers
Top Player:Elwood Flood
New team coming from div2. Just started last season. Foulers will have alot of work to do, best is to keep the number of player low so to able to invest in bigger player.

EricUnited
Top Player:Wu Min Hao, Wayne Thomas, Moisés Corina, Lars Stjärnland
Veteran team in SBBL history currently no 3 in country. On paper, Eric team has one of the best starting 5 in the league. The club was looking the same formula hope and wash away the disappointing season.

Kwan´s Lakers
Top Player:Djibril Diamacoune, Domenic Bosslet, Domantas Leveckis
Raising star young team. The club started in season 41. By season 43 it already stay in SBBL and become one of the kings in Big 8. Understanding the game itself and mentor by SHP, Kwan able lead the team with a 74% winning record. Strong in playing pick and roll with unspoken, KL is one of the tough team to face in this league.

SaungHninPwint
Top Player:Baldo Del Sante, Ng Chu Jia, Lim Kang Xin, Marc Labinski
Number one team in the country. SHP having the best starter 5 compare to his peer. the powerful starting 5 looks to claim back the trophy that was missing since last season. Having super strong front court defending the rim, teams will need to think twice to against him.

SG Young Guns
Top Player:Graham Hartley, Albert bin Elbert, Li Rufang
Veteran team in SBBL, believe it or not, SYG has once living a golden era where they always be in the SBBL headline. however since season 40s. SYG has been quiet and play out the game. Fans are wondering if they are able to come back to the golden era they wish to have again.

SGP Lionhearts
Top Player: Aw Chuan Feng, Jahangir Yohanna
3rd new team that just join Big 8. just formed last season. Maybe is the wrong time for them come to this league. Nothing but hope for the best miracle and happen for this team.

West Coast Warrior
Top Player: Məmməd Əmin Əmirquliyev, Cezary Rek, Vihanga Gupta
Most team do remember their history. One of the longest team in SBBL but always playing ping pong game. Fans are wishing really hard one day they able to step up and enter their golden era.

To: LDS
This Post:
296373.18 in reply to 296373.17
Date: 10/24/2018 23:52:48
LionDash
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Preview for Season 44 Part 2
Great 8
BC Tulpar
Top Player:Mildas Kudinas, Lav Filičić
Started playing since season 32. BC tulpar has been strong in staying in the league even after so many season. Famous for their duo front court, BC tulpar looks to make their stand in this season.

Bursartvin
Top Player:Woo Ah Eng, Mülayim Çatkas
Started playing in season 37. Bursartvin might not the best but not the worse as they have fighting for their life on SBBLleague every season. Hope do fans this season they won't fight for their life in this season again.

Hougang Jets
Top Player: Yam Ben-Ami, Gabriele Cirinei, Wei Chi Leng
Started playing in season 38. same as bursartvin, their history might not the brightness compare to others. However, last season they manage to steal a spot in SBBLplayoff. It is looking a good sign with YBA in the team. With such a strong center guard the rim. Jet shouldn't worry much.

LionDash
Top Player: Cheung Pui Chit,Everett Brown, Ying soon young
Second time trying in SBBL. Management do reveal their objective in this season is to survive and stay in the league. While training young core for the future, LionDash will need to find ways to stay before getting take over by the hash league.

oliviateam
Top Player: Ang How Ho, Dejan Bogicevic, Soh Kang Leng
Season player in SBBL. Famous for produce strong NT SF. with AHH around, winning become an non issue for the team so long he is playing the right position. As believe he still can grow where sky is a limit, AHH is bounded to be the next face of NT. Fans are already start comparing him and kawhi leonard. Let hope things can be interesting in near future.

PhantoMech
Top Player: Silvester Zajamšek, Rob Keenan, Toomas Tikker
Experience balance team. Famous for their semi final playoff exit. Excitement has finally come to the club as fans notice a famous player shown up in the traning camp. Fans are starting to believe their golden era is arriving with the upgrade core and group. Let hope this season can show a better report card.

Singapore Slingers BC
Top Player: Márk Szabó, Ang Yeng Chun, Ang Su Wai
Winner for season 43 number 2 in country in SG. SSBC finally get back the trophy they wanted it since 3 season ago. without much changes in the league other than PM making his move, SSBC team is one of the fan favorite to retain the championship again.

Team SteamBoat
Top Player: Viktor Boyarskiy, Gerardo Braga, Omid Ali Jelveh
Complicated history for this team. TSB actually has experience in SBBL. They might not be the worse team in the game, they do have good balance member to support each other in the game. Staying in SBBL might be tough due to number of season team. Unless big move can be done, chance of tanking will be high.

Advertisement