National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
295029.2 in reply to 295029.1
Date: 07/21/2018 22:26:51
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello South Africa!

I'm Alex from The Netherlands and running as a candidate for the coach of your national team.

I've been playing BB since season 2 but as you can see not with the same team. I had some good results with the highlight winning the Dutch Cup, right now I'm in league II.1 after having won my III league being promoted to the II league and since that moment never being relegated since. Looking at the current state of South Africa on Buzzerbeater I think there is plenty of room for improvement, and I will try to make the national team better step by step. I won't be rushing things or promising you that I will win that amount of games or get to a certain ranking as I simply can't promise you that, the only thing I can promise is that I will do my best to make the most out of my time if given the opportunity to coach the national team.

Here are a couple of things you can expect from me:

1. I will try to make the South African BB community grow and be more dedictated to what it is right now, regualary send messages to the South African managers and managers who have a national team player or potential national team player to keep in touch with them.

2. There are probably more experienced canidates out there but experience by itself isn't going to make the team better and create a platform to build on for the seasons to come. That's why I can tell you I'm motivated and dedicated to make the most out of my term as a national team coach, with a positive mindset we can improve all together.

3. I will look forward to hear ideas from the community and share them with everyone to hear what they think of it, rather than me making all decisions by myself without asking around first. I'm gonna be checking the options on how I can make things better and working together as a team.

4. Don't expect quick results from me, I like to do things properly and make small steps forward rather than jumping into conclusions and making decisions that turn out to be the wrong ones. At the end of each season I will be looking if I made progress on several matters and share them at the South African forum, that way everyone will have the chance to give some feedback.

In case you might have any question, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Greetings!

This Post:
295029.3 in reply to 295029.2
Date: 07/22/2018 07:49:17
Timber Owls
IV.45
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Zanarkand Abes
Hello South Africa,

My name is Amarant Coral, I'm the manager of the Timber Owls (III.16, Italy) team since season 14.
I was champion in V.207 (season 15), IV.4 (season 26), IV.19 (season 39), IV.44 (season 41) and I'm actually in III.16 since last season. I trained players like Esperos Mporovilos (41860570), Maximin Huyghe (41048872), Dio Tolentino III (35720998) and Nilton Isidro (31007489) and I have always given my best, both in competitions and in training.

I would like to go further and test my coaching skills, starting a new adventure.

Coaching this team of young people could be a rare occasion that I would not want to miss.

If you vote for me, I will promise you that I will always give my best for the team, and that I will select the most promising young people, looking also at their future for the national team of their country.

I thank everyone for your attention, and I hope to be your man. Thank you!

Amarant Coral