This Post:
290236.6 in reply to 290236.5
Date: 11/13/2017 12:55:54
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
And another close game today. We trail by 4 at halftime against Slovensko. Let's hope we'll manage to surprise them in the second half ... I'd definitely like the win today. Especially since we were so close against England last week ... and the team with those nice guys definitely deserves a win. So let's keep our fingers crossed for the second half!!

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
290236.7 in reply to 290236.6
Date: 11/20/2017 14:05:26
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
That was a very disappointing season! No wins in the european championship. And close games against England and Ireland. But still now wins. I really wanted to win those two games. Even though we had a lot of GS-trouble this season (more than the last season) we should have gotten two wins ... didn't work. So now it's definitely set. I'm going to resign after next season - and hopefully Lagavulin will take over! I wanted to improve every season and that didn't work at all this season. Next season I'll try to get as many wins as possible in the consolation tournament and then a new era will start (hopefully!!)

Thanks for your combined training efforts and support!

Cheers, Wendell

This Post:
290236.8 in reply to 290236.1
Date: 02/26/2018 12:34:53
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Hey everyone! Sorry, I wasn't able to log in in time to set up a lineup for today's game and I fear that there are only 2 players in the standard lineup. So it'll be a forfeit and I'm sorry. Shouldn't happen and is the first time it has happenend in my NT-carreer. This season has been good so far. We've won the games we vould win (and survived two CTs) - and today would have been a loss anyway. But still, I'mrather pissed at myself for not setting up a lineup
beforehand.

Thanks for the good training this season!! Keep it up, especially in the next seasons with the new coach!!

This Post:
290236.9 in reply to 290236.8
Date: 03/07/2018 05:29:40
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Well, that's rather disappointing. Losing in OT against a much stronger opponent is rather frustrating. Especially since we would have won if I hadn't missed out on the lineup the week before and played TIE instead of Normal ... 4-4 would have been the maximum that we could have achieved and we almost did. It's great to see that you guys continue to train the young players and thus help build up the future of the NT ... thanks for your support over the last 6 seasons, I'm looking forward to see the u21 develop even more with the next coach who hopefully has more time at hand than me at the moment and will help improve the whole team!!

Cheers, Wendell