Nigeria - I.1 > Vote Bizzarro

Vote Bizzarro

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 05/28/2016 18:37:10
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello managers,

I am Bizzarro and I am running to become Nigeria's National team manager. I'm a college student with lots of time on my hands to devote myself to this team. I see the talent on the roster and I know that this team has the potential to go to the World Championships. My main goal is to work with the small community here; in my experience it is much better to work with smaller BB nations because they can collectively come up with strategies to improve. If I am elected I will be reaching out to all managers WEEKLY to see how your training is coming along and to see what your opinion is on the strategy of the upcoming game. A vote for me is honestly a vote for yourself, because EVERYONE in the nation will be involved in scouting, training, and making decisions to help the national team. I have played this game from seasons 12-30 and then quit the game and now have returned. I was manager of Ireland U-21 and raised their world ranking from 83-59. I am qualified and passionate about this job, give me a chance, it will be worth it.

AND TO ALL THE CANDIDATES RUNNING. IF YOU LOSE, PLEASE STAY. If I win, I will need all the help I can get in scouting and preparing. As a team and community we can win big. So, if I win, I will contact you and you will be involved also. Your help is wanted and together we can make this team powerful for many seasons to come.

Also, if any of you have questions about how I would manage this team please do not hold back in asking! I hope I can earn your vote!