BuzzerBeater Forums

Cyprus - I.1 > The start of the new season

The start of the new season

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/19/2009 15:13:44
Overall Posts Rated:
Dear managers, the first games of the new season have finished and from a quick look at the results and the attributes of all the teams is apparent that it will be a very difficult and competitive season. All the newcomer teams seem to be well balanced and strong enough to be very competitive. Somehow I believe a lot of ups and downs will be witness this season. The strong teams during the break between season 10 and 11 managed to get even stronger but the smaller teams with excellent transfers are trying to grow fast and good. No game seems to be an easy one. Make sure everyone vote for the national team manager. (my favourite is Steve Makis despite some arguments we had in the past)
Well done to all the winning teams, keep up the good work.

This Post:
124048.2 in reply to 124048.1
Date: 12/19/2009 15:30:40
Overall Posts Rated:
Well that season is me and Gold Towers, then Megalonisos. What is giving me a hope is that maybe is the 1st time that we will not have any bot teams in CBBA. Also is nice to see the willingness of the new managers to learn, and there collaboration with the older/more experience managers. I think actually that u r ready to mentor some of them. I know that u love the game, so i am sure that u can help too.