This Post:
307644.10 in reply to 307644.8
Date: 01/14/2021 19:11:43
BBC A-City
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Belgian Training Academy
I shall put my thoughts here, the forum died almost, sad to see, I even succeed in getting a respons in a D.III forum haha.

This Post:
307644.11 in reply to 307644.10
Date: 01/14/2021 19:23:55
BBC A-City
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Belgian Training Academy
First of all, Happy Newyear guys!
Second I can do a short analyse to trigger Joe to put the right analyse. (Worked the last couple of seasons)
I see a very animated blue side, Joe his goal already failed due a loss he actually had expected. I guess he hasn't found the right profile (yet) of the player he was looking for.

But I think Vottem is still in the running for promotion because of his double trouble week with Gravediggers and KV Forever away, and he won against Gravediggers so that shall make him very happy, but he has to win away as well...
So I guess Vottem wil win the conference final in the blue side. KV, Gravediggers & Meircity will reach play-offs.

Red side is clear to me, Shoes is winning, Basketcats is again in the top like every year. I have no idea what happend to Yolymapa, but I assume a bad rebuild and some bad luck and staying above the salary level.
Providence is gaining again and I guess next season KV and Providence are back battling for the top?

So prediction
Champion: Shoes
Second: Vottem

Degradation: FC Bruges, Tumasstars, Lost4, The kockskes and yolymapa

This Post:
307644.13 in reply to 307644.12
Date: 01/16/2021 10:45:42
BBC A-City
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Belgian Training Academy
Shoes is alone on his side while the blue side is one of the best conference through all D.II. But Shoes still has to play away against Basketcats, The Gravediggers and me. In 10 days we will have a better look. Tomorrow's game could already be decisive, and I have decided to sacrify my GS yesterday to have one more game in the tournament (so one more TIE). I hope it was the good decision...

This is indeed a good call, not sure if Shoes is actually that good to beat the 3 of you, looking forward

The bad thing: after the first cup round without a bot, we are only... 5 teams still in the competition. It could even be 0 after the next round!

Fun fact, I'm in D.III and we have 4 teams still in the cup, so euhm how did this happen? I've beaten Beerschot Bears while I haven't played with my best team, I had accepted my fate, still confused about my win.

Actually another weird fact, I earn way more now and I'm leading the competition, what is your advise, stay down here and earn a couple of million extra before striking back?

This Post:
307644.15 in reply to 307644.14
Date: 01/16/2021 12:04:54
Overall Posts Rated:
Any tips to improve my team at this moment in time?

This Post:
307644.18 in reply to 307644.17
Date: 01/17/2021 06:57:37
BBC A-City
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Belgian Training Academy
It seems unavoidable, I will have to win in his arena one time to leave this division.

So the clash Gravediggers - Vottem is the one to look at...

And thanks forgot that this was 750K, it's an interesting amount of money, I can buy a player or 2 with that money to get to the salary floor. Alright thanks.

Advertisement