Staff replacement

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 02/13/2023 14:57:46
Bałtyk Wicie
IV.6
Overall Posts Rated:
I’m sure there is thread about this already, but I couldn’t find it. My trainers salary has gone up to 120k, which is way too much for my budget, so I decided to hire a new one. Whenever I look for the replacement exceptional trainers, the ones I can afford are always hours away, usually when I’m at work or doing something else stopping me from logging in. When I make a bid two hours before the deadline, someone will always outbid me. There were times I set an alarm clock at 2am just to try to get the trainer I like, which I think makes no sense. I know its part of the game and eventually I will find one, but maybe there should be more trainers made available, or the whole bidding process could be scrapped, and you could have set prices for trainers with different skills and different salary. For example exceptional trainer earning 60k, set price at 100k, and for one earning 20k, at 500k. I’m sure a formula could be worked out. That way everyone could always get the trainer they want and could afford.

I welcome your views. For now I’m going to do trainer hunting with little hope for success

This Post:
318172.3 in reply to 318172.1
Date: 02/13/2023 16:47:00
Isca Centurions
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dartmoor Pumas
Yes it's hard to get a level 6 trainer. But that's the point, if it was cheap and easy everyone would have a high level trainer and there wouldn't be any strategy as to what level trainer to buy.

Level 6 trainers are mainly for training NT/U21 prospects (or a similar elite player), and even then a slightly lower level trainer can also produce good results. For the majority of managers a level 4 trainer is considered the best option and very affordable.