Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/19/2011 05:08:21
Jokehim Maniacs
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jokehim Maniacs II
I think that the TIEs are heavily overused. From All Star Break at least I try to TIE all matches so that I don't risk getting into Playoff/Relegation with a poor enthusiasm. Risking losing enthusiasm is usually too costsome to take a gamble and get a slightly better position in league. Home court advantage is important but having no enthusiasm is costing more.

With no game shape reset there are still reasons to plan how to use your team wisely.

I personally think that a partial reset so that saved enthusiasm can be helpful. I don't think enthusiasm should be reset if lower than 5. If you want to crunch in last match it should cost.

Poll:  Would you like to have the enthusiasm reset before playoff/relegation matches?

Yes, full reset
Yes, partial reset (multi-TIEs less beneficial)
Yes, do not reset if lower than 5
No
I don't know / no opinion

This Post:
202878.3 in reply to 202878.1
Date: 11/19/2011 10:59:07
Overall Posts Rated:
I think that the TIEs are heavily overused. From All Star Break at least I try to TIE all matches so that I don't risk getting into Playoff/Relegation with a poor enthusiasm. Risking losing enthusiasm is usually too costsome to take a gamble and get a slightly better position in league. Home court advantage is important but having no enthusiasm is costing more.

With no game shape reset there are still reasons to plan how to use your team wisely.

I personally think that a partial reset so that saved enthusiasm can be helpful. I don't think enthusiasm should be reset if lower than 5. If you want to crunch in last match it should cost.

Helpfull for who?

Dislike this sugestion...

This Post:
202878.4 in reply to 202878.1
Date: 11/19/2011 18:15:00
Overall Posts Rated:
Well 19 no votes to three yes votes makes this one quite clear.

This Post:
202878.5 in reply to 202878.4
Date: 11/24/2011 19:10:01
Overall Posts Rated:
everybody can TIE, along with the all star break and early exist of the cup
plus that high ent drops much faster than lower ent

everything seems to be quite balance in the schedule