This Post:
Date: 10/11/2021 05:57:19
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Hello everyone!
I was very lucky that only one vote was enough to win. Thank you very much, Highlander.
I'm going to get to work today, review the players, talk to the owners about development.
Have a great upcoming season, everyone!

This Post:
312220.2 in reply to 312220.1
Date: 10/11/2021 08:07:59
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Hey TRUF, congratulations on getting elected! I'm looking forward to see the team progress a lot during the upcoming seasons! I hope I laid some groundwork but since I'll be working a lot again in RL, it's good that you'll take over (and it was very kind of you to let me get the process started). If you have any questions regarding recent training plans/ my ideas on how players should look like, feel free to contact me. Same goes for everyone who trains a scottish player. I might not be responsible and TRUF and Highlander are now the guys who will decide who will play and how a trainee should be trained. But if you need a second opinion, I'll be there and glad to help see the Scottish NT improve!! And I sure hope that TRUF will have more wins in the next half of the season than I did in my (short) NT Manager carreer for the scottish senior NT

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
312220.3 in reply to 312220.2
Date: 10/12/2021 15:22:04
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Identified 16 most likely candidates for a place in the national team. Small reflections on the players:

Peter Lyle 24y
The best player of our team right now. It has a chance to grow to 140 points, which is an incredible achievement for the level of our national team.
Somerled Spens 29y
A great bigman for our team with quality development. Will give some more great seasons.
Tavish MacArthur 33y
The best PG in the line-up. I hope his aging will be slow, there is simply no equivalent replacement.
Alistair Boyd 23y
Our hope for the future. 23 years old. A good versatile player. Already this season, he can get into the starting lineup in good shape. But he is not stronger than the competition yet. It may sometimes have to shift to PF
Murray MacLamond 33y
A veteran with good attacking skills. At the same time, I don't see him in the starting lineup, but he can help us from the bench.
Lachlan Barrie 32y
The second best bigman, but weaker than Spens. I hope he will be in good shape. Rotation among the big ones in the team is very limited.
LeBron Willey 32y
The second best player of the team by the number of TSP. A contender for a place in the starting lineup.
Fingal Fitchy 24y
A young role player. It's a pity that the potential is limited. In good shape, he claims to be the starting line-up.
Jędrzej Łosiak 26y
The third big player of the team. Not very strong at the NT level, but young, thanks to the shortage of big ones, he can be in the team for a long time.
Lewis Corbet 32y
A solid player on the bench for us. Not a bad defender.
Kevin Duffy 30y
PG from the bench. In good shape should get minutes
Bradley MacShimes 23y
Not a strong enough player for the team yet. But I will look for time for him. I believe in his progress. It is very necessary to eliminate weaknesses.
Reece MacLymont 31y
Rotation player. In good shape claims playing time.
Barnett Baillie 29y
Rotation player. Claims minutes only when the rest of the players are in an emergency form
Joshua MacKersey 25y
Thanks to the short rotation of big players, he has a good chance of playing time, the main thing is to be in good shape
Josh Murchie 30y
A player for the rotation of big players. Can get a few minutes

Besides them, they deserve to be mentioned:
David Doles 36y
The legend of the team. But I can't afford to keep a player with such a weak defense
Alcock Cessford 30y
A player with a good amount of skills, but a very strange distribution of skills.
Elliot McInally 22y
A weak player, but as a super backup you can mention

Also a small conclusion on the composition: I am saddened not so much by the level of our players as by the average age of the team. Only 6 people with an age less than 29 years. And already now a player with the number of TSP 115+ is considered solid for the team. And then the level will continue to fall. We really need a replenishment from the youth team. But we have it so far only in the future.

This Post:
312220.4 in reply to 312220.3
Date: 10/12/2021 17:49:00
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
good analysis. Not a lot different from what I think/ thought. There are/ were reasons why I didn't nominate Barrie, Łosiak, Baillie, Cessford. I guess my approach was a bit more radical than yours might be. I intended to get people motivated to train young players, the results will hopefully show in the next couple of seasons. And I'm proud that I got Ghaalpest to start training Spens again to give him so many nice ups. And I'm also proud that I convinced Highlander that Lyle is definitely worth getting training every week.

I am (as mentioned before) very disappointed with MacShimes. He has some skills but isn't yet ready for the NT. And I did point out to his manager two seasons ago that he only needed a couple of skills to become a contender for the starting spot on the team, especially when playing LI. But he didn't listen, wants to keep training him how he sees fit. And now starts to try to sell him ...

I'm also interested to see if MacKersey will get further training. After the first few ups at the beginning of last season, he seems to have stopped to have gotten training. The only good thing is that he's almost always in perfect gameshape. But he could already be of so much more help if he did receive further training. And yes, even his low potential will allow a couple of more ups. Even without checking, I'm pretty sure there is more space until his cap is reached. And as an NT player, I expect players to receive training even after they have reached their cap. At least until they got 1-2 more ups and are still young ...

Just my opinion. I have bookmarked all the scottish NT games. Looking forward to see your results with the team.

This Post:
312220.5 in reply to 312220.4
Date: 10/13/2021 11:28:54
Brianza Panthers
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:

I am (as mentioned before) very disappointed with MacShimes. He has some skills but isn't yet ready for the NT. And I did point out to his manager two seasons ago that he only needed a couple of skills to become a contender for the starting spot on the team, especially when playing LI. But he didn't listen, wants to keep training him how he sees fit. And now starts to try to sell him ...

with my training program MacShimes grew almeost 25 skill points in 2 seasons...i really don't think is so bad...
passing is not included in my training program at the moment...for sure he will reach OD 18 in some weeks

This Post:
312220.6 in reply to 312220.5
Date: 10/14/2021 14:52:53
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
I don't know the full history of your communication, but I hope that you will succeed. I can only wish you good luck in development.
You are the owner of the player, and the final decision is yours anyway.
Potentially, you have a future player of the starting lineup in your hands

This Post:
312220.7 in reply to 312220.5
Date: 10/15/2021 06:39:58
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters

with my training program MacShimes grew almeost 25 skill points in 2 seasons...i really don't think is so bad...
passing is not included in my training program at the moment...for sure he will reach OD 18 in some weeks

No, I don‘t think 25 skillpoints is bad. And everyone can train their player however they seem fit. It‘s just that I pointed out several times that OD (+2) and PS (+2) would have had him play every NT game and start a couple of them. After those (pretty quick) ups you could have gone back to IS. Your goal to get him to a 16 is great and I don’t object to that. I had just hoped to have him contribute more to the team ealier on and thus gain experience which will boost his skills later on. In my opinion a win-win-situation. But as TRUF pointed out: the decision is yours. And I guess I‘m just a bit anxious because he‘s one of the great players for the future of the NT…

So thanks for your training. I look forward to see him perform great in the upcoming games!!

This Post:
312220.8 in reply to 312220.4
Date: 10/16/2021 11:04:48
Glasgow Raptors
ESL
Overall Posts Rated:
That's entirely untrue. Joshua MacKersey was the most trained player last season, never missed his full 48 mins all season long. Unfortunately, his age is now 25 and his potential is also quite limited. For this reason, I'd rather concentrate on hot prospects such as:

Daniel MacMaurice (49690850)
Rick Gossett (49690892)
Blane Neil (49988171)

If properly trained, these guys will become beasts and NT stars in less than 5 seasons. Unfortunately, my other trainee is not Scottish.

In my opinion, MacKersey could still be a nice rotational addition to the squad for three positions /C, PF and even SF/. His ratings for NT last season were quite good as well. I'll keep his game shame optimal, but can't guarantee he'll be getting many pops this season.

This Post:
312220.9 in reply to 312220.8
Date: 10/16/2021 19:28:04
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
That's entirely untrue. Joshua MacKersey was the most trained player last season, never missed his full 48 mins all season long. Unfortunately, his age is now 25 and his potential is also quite limited. For this reason, I'd rather concentrate on hot prospects such as:

Daniel MacMaurice (49690850)
Rick Gossett (49690892)
Blane Neil (49988171)

If properly trained, these guys will become beasts and NT stars in less than 5 seasons. Unfortunately, my other trainee is not Scottish.

In my opinion, MacKersey could still be a nice rotational addition to the squad for three positions /C, PF and even SF/. His ratings for NT last season were quite good as well. I'll keep his game shame optimal, but can't guarantee he'll be getting many pops this season.

Well, then sorry. I was very happy at the beginning with the pops and his gameshape was almost always perfect, which resulted in him starting almost every game. I have seen a couple of pot 7 players with way more inside-skills than him. But since potential also does have sub, he might just have 7.0 instead of 7.99 . And I share your opinion that for now he‘s very important as a backup for the NT. So thanks for training him.

And it‘s great that a couple of you guys get more involved with the NT now. That‘s really promising and I hope to see results soon!

This Post:
312220.10 in reply to 312220.8
Date: 10/16/2021 22:29:39
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
I agree, you have a logical reasoning. To effectively conduct IS and ID training, you need to have three training slots in the team. You already have experience of effectively training big guys. However, there is a problem that the development of effective big players for the level of U21 and for the level of NT is different. For the U21 level, it is enough just to have the maximum possible RB, IS, ID. At the NT level, at least PS and OD are already being added. However, at the moment it is so bad with the big guys that I will be glad of any replenishment and an increase in choice. Thank you for the comment, I wish quality progress for your youth

To: TRUF
This Post:
312220.11 in reply to 312220.10
Date: 10/17/2021 09:48:32
Glasgow Raptors
ESL
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm currently training One-on-One for Forwards. I think they might have some nice development in the next 4-5 seasons.