BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Lowest SS you had from draft.

Lowest SS you had from draft.

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
301719.10 in reply to 301719.9
Date: 11/20/2019 08:43:35
Overall Posts Rated:
There was no good draftee in my division this season. It's like that. Maybe next time.
yeah that sucks. TSP for the rating is the way to go. The only ones I feel pretty confident all the time are PFs with high rating, because the secondaries need to be high for a player capped at 7 or 8 per skill to end in that formula. PGs can also be deceiving sometimes, although they are often not as bad as C, because high PA may do the trick and PA it's an easy skill to add. If a short player has C salary, you probably take a leap of faith and hope the outside skills are decent. SFs tend to be ok as well, it usually means low PA, but the rest is generally fine.

You can really feel very happy!
well, I just counted yesterday that he had 37 pops in 2 seasons (and was forced to train stamina once or twice), so I am indeed very happy lol. He's also 6'4'' so his inside skills will come along nicely compared to a 6'0'' or 6'1'' guy. The training speed from Trainer, YT and Gym is actually very good now and 18yo of course benefit more than 19yo because there is an extra year of YT.

Last edited by Lemonshine at 11/20/2019 08:58:10