BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Cyprus > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
75135.7 in reply to 75135.6
Date: 02/25/2009 03:26:47
Overall Posts Rated:
During the season i've seen some communication problems with Greek Cypriot users and NT coach. Steve Makis is doing a great job, but i think that one of the 2 NT's need a manager that can actual speak Greek. I was very consistent helping the NT manager, training my players that have an upside, and wining too. I am not the most experience manager of the game but again i believe that we need a Cypriot manager.

Also i have tried to contact with the other managers, telling them that i am there if they need me on there LANGUAGE, and i got some responses that Makis didn't.

Being a systems engineer i can help to develop some tools especially for our data base and make the job of the managers easier. Anyway elected or not, i will be close to the next manager and i will try to do the best for our team.

Greek:
Kata tin diarkia tis xronias prosexa pws ypirxan problhmata epikoinwnias metaxi tou proponiti tis e8nikis kai twn kapoiwn paidiwn pou den xeroun kai toso kala Agglika. O Steve Makis kanei foveri douleia alla pragmatika pistevw pws 1 apo tous 2 proponites prepei na mila Ellinika. Hmoun synephs oli tin xronia voi8ontas ton proponiti, proponousa tous paiktes mou pou mporousan na ginoun kalyteroi, kerdizontas kiolas. Den eimai o pio empeiros proponitis alla pragmatika pistevw pws xreiazetai kapoios Kyprios.

Epikoinwnisa episis me kapoious managers pou prospa8ise o Steve kai den pire apantisi enw egw pira prosferontas tous tin voi8eia mou se oti xreiazontousan.

Logw epaggelmatos san tehnikos ypologistwn mporw na ftiaxw kapoia ergaleia pou 8a voi8isoun ston kalytero xeirismo tis listas paiktwn kai etsi na kanw tin zwh twn managers efkoloteri. Opws kai na xei omws eklegw i oxi 8a eimai dipla ston neo proponiti kanontas oti mporw na ton voi8isw

This Post:
75135.8 in reply to 75135.7
Date: 02/26/2009 15:20:29
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi Cyprus
I'm Sylar.I'm from Turkey.I am in the Turkey III. League.My team Galatasaray Cafe Crown.You can check my history.
I like a risk but I sure manage cleverly my team enthusiasm.I was start this game on Season 2.Im very experienced.But you can trust me i will do best for Cyprus.Im not fair any national team.Because i know Cyprus very powerful team.
I was participated Turkey NT Coach Elections.I got 8 votes and i was third.I trust myself.Most importantly, I trust Cyprus.I chose Cyprus to candidate as U21 head coach because i really love Cyprus.
I want your votes to win elections.
Thank you GO CYPRUS !!