This Post:
266413.5 in reply to 266413.4
Date: 02/24/2015 18:59:35
TIP IN Berlin ´96
III.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BERLIN KNICKS
Congatulations to Tsalakomenoi, my first loss this season...

I would say the main reason was my ... äähhm ... bad field goal percentage. Shooting 28-93 FG and 3-17 3´s is just disgusting , so your defense must have been the key in the second half. Maybe the same game at my Gym would have been the other way... who knows...

I´m still a little bit surprised to lead the blue group, but a hot streak can end so fast... so I´m pretty exited for the outcome of the season. Good luck to all competitors! May the best team win, overall we´ve got a pretty balanced league!

Scout for the german U-21 & NT team -------------------------------------------------------- S38/39 U-21-coach Misr/Egypt ------------------------------------------------------------------ S38 african championship semi finalist & WR from 95 to 70 with a bunch of scrubs! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 20 seasons in a row german III.9
This Post:
266413.7 in reply to 266413.6
Date: 02/25/2015 17:18:46
TIP IN Berlin ´96
III.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BERLIN KNICKS
In Utopia I expect the usual scouting from every opponent!

I love my new Guard, its the biggest investment I made so far in my second Team. I´ve bought him two games to play last season, but he was far out of shape, so he really wasn´t able to help me for the playoffs. Btw, not even my best paid player from my first Team has his salary... I think he has very good odds to be the league-MVP this season. Knock on wood for the health...!

I remember the epic game...that was crazy stuff! The engine must have had a clown for dinner or sth like that...

Yep, the schedule is not in my favor this season...but with my Guard playing like he does so far, I can overcome that... season target was to get in the playoffs, maybe advance to the second round. I think thats not impossible...

Wish you all the best for the remaining season, would be great if we both get to the Finals, but its a little too early to talk about that. But that would be great Finals!

Scout for the german U-21 & NT team -------------------------------------------------------- S38/39 U-21-coach Misr/Egypt ------------------------------------------------------------------ S38 african championship semi finalist & WR from 95 to 70 with a bunch of scrubs! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 20 seasons in a row german III.9
This Post:
266413.9 in reply to 266413.8
Date: 03/03/2015 18:32:05
TIP IN Berlin ´96
III.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BERLIN KNICKS
What a score! The engine is a little bit crazy with that sometimes...

...and sometimes its just the bad execution from the offense. Its hard to win a game when nobody scores in double figures...

Yes, i was a little lucky today, but when you take a look at the energy both Teams have invested, me having a TIE and him playing Normal, so its a very BIG win for me! Especially on the road, and having tipped wrong that he would play fast...a lot odds against me! Lanne for MVP!

This Post:
266413.10 in reply to 266413.9
Date: 03/04/2015 05:02:35
Overall Posts Rated:
You only get lucky once ;-) See you in the playoffs :-p

This Post:
266413.12 in reply to 266413.11
Date: 03/09/2015 17:21:54
TIP IN Berlin ´96
III.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BERLIN KNICKS
...wtf...has anybody checked the Allstarvotings yet? I just did...

I got three starters and two bench-players. So far so nice, but as I recognized that my $ 4241 - SF is the starting SF in the Allstargame... I thought this is just rediculos. Although its my own player I have to say this... ... ...Elvin Kyffin, league-wide known for never hitting a free throw... IN HIS CAREER!!!, is the starting SF in the Allstargame. I can´t belive this...

He is one of four remaining players who were on the starting Roster for me. I regret a little bit training them to less...
Question to all readers: How many Players have you guys left from your starting Roster?

...btw, he is actually at 0-228 in his career. He is propably the only player in Utopia history who did that...

Last edited by Chuckpersone at 03/09/2015 17:23:50

Advertisement