U21 Seçim Konuşmaları (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
293091.4 in reply to 293091.3
Date: 04/13/2018 09:40:54
Overall Posts Rated:
Merhaba,

I would like to run for the post of coach of the youth team. Sorry for writing in English, but i dont speak Turkish. Hope we can understand each other.

Briefly about myself. I have been playing this game for a while and was able to find out how to successfully build and manage a competitive team. As for my experince - competing at the highest level at my domestic league (2 trophies), short but strong B3 performance, bronze medal with South African U21 team at continental tournament S28 (just 5 local managers at that time). Dedicated, hard working and eager for victories.

The main reason why i decided to run for the office in Turkey is that Your NT tean has huge potential and strenght, and i am sure i am capable to harness its power. The goal for the season is to finish top3 in the 2nd group stage, which allow to play qualification for the WC. I dont prefer to play tactics without focus agains strong opponents, so main pool of tactics will be Look Inside, Low Post, Motion, Priencton. As for the players, all-around at least for PG, SF and PF will be priorities. I will introduce extended skill reequirements list for position in case of winning elections.

Sorry for the long post in English, i wish You grasp the concept of the speech.

Daha fazla bilgiye ihtiyacınız olursa lütfen çekinmeden benimle irtibata geçin. (293092.1)
http://www.buzzerbeater.com/community/bbmail.aspx?showTyp...

Saygılarımla

Last edited by Mod-Borgore at 04/16/2018 05:17:02