287198.4 in reply to 287198.2
Date: 6/20/2017 7:05:36 PM
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
Hello!

I'm experienced manager from Poland. I appeared in Lithuanian BB community two seasons ago when I was started in elections on Lithuania NT manager (here is my last speech (283186.3). Then you didn't know me. Despite this I got more than 24% of votes and took second place (only behind RaXenel). It was very nice and important to me.

I decided to not disappoint you and help RaXenel in creating strong Lithuania NT...so during last two seasons I was assistant of him. I tried to use my experience and knowledge to advise RaXenel in making decisons when he asked me for it.

Moreover I've token care about talented Lithuanian player between 22-25 years old. Some of you had chance to meet me. I believe it was great time for everybody to have fun training your players. I think we did good job together. Some of players made big improvement and it's very promising for the future. I would like to say I've really token pleasure with cooperating with you. I trust I've let myslef to know as reliable and involved manager.

RaXenel did really good job. Lithuania NT made historical results. I would like to continue this good way and as a head manager of Lithuanian NT make next step up. If I convince you please vote on me.

Last edited by kozlik4 at 6/21/2017 4:01:22 AM

This Post:
287198.5 in reply to 287198.4
Date: 6/24/2017 6:38:15 AM
Veizėtojai
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
Ok. Savo balsus žinot kam atiduot.