Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
323216.27 in reply to 323216.26
Date: 03/16/2024 22:12:33
FR-S
IV.11
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks, I didn't factor that in at all into my team building so now I'm in a pickle! That explains perfectly what I've experienced though.

This Post:
323216.28 in reply to 323216.21
Date: 03/25/2024 12:02:37
Akelarre
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
It's also "silly season" for staff upgrades, though. Trainer prices have always been much higher in the week before and after the start of the season than in the two weeks right before the playoffs, so you have to make sure you're not comparing apples to oranges either.

I am still waiting for prices to return to what they were in the past...

Auto-bids definitely hurts users who bothered to continually log on to BB to try to get good prices. I know the game since season 24 (with other teams) and I think they have failed with this change 👎

Last edited by Akelarre at 03/25/2024 12:03:01

This Post:
323216.29 in reply to 323216.12
Date: 03/31/2024 16:10:51
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
I'm still waiting for a penalty for the players on TL again and again at a too expensive price...

🤯

What this is a problem? Does this hurt somebody? Maybe only some eyes😉 BTW I admit, my eyes sometimes too.

Anyway, can't you just ignore such players? On each market exist people who overrate theirs goods. Sometimes you do this just to explore a current market (markets are still changing), get to know how a market react, sometimes to show a player on TL and increase interest before final price.

FREE MARKET!😁 Guys, when I hear you sometimes I have impression that you would like to close market in comfortable for you frames. Market should regulate by itself through the law of supply and demand.

Last edited by kozlik4 at 03/31/2024 16:12:40

This Post:
323216.31 in reply to 323216.30
Date: 04/02/2024 03:25:16
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
I'm sorry if you felt arrogance and haughtiness here. My intence was only to express my voice and putting me into worse side in this discussion because of imagined arrogance or haughtiness just because of another and strong voice is not fair.

too high price is like waiting for a new and unexperimented users being scammed.
. This is life...you go to your neighbour and want to buy a car, and he wants more money for it than you expected and what you do? You scream: hey neighbour you want to scam me? Or you just say: thank you and you look for a car somewhere else? People have a right to value things as they want, you have a right to disagree but you can't prohibit people value things as they want because you disagree.

This game is going to be so complicated soon that no one will know what is going on. Newbies especially.

Last edited by kozlik4 at 04/02/2024 04:39:05

This Post:
323216.33 in reply to 323216.32
Date: 04/03/2024 11:28:05
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
Yes, appropriate rule already exist from the beginning of this game. We don't need additional ones.

I understand your idea of protecting newbies, which is generally good...but consequences to the whole market will be bad, because it will cause less players on the market (even now is too less players), so less supply, and higher prices. You should consider wider impact of decisions, especially if you touch the market, where processes are more complicated.

The market is very important part of this game, while imho BB market is very ill even now what e.g. low prices on the best players prove. Reparing the market might increase interest of this game much more than protecting newbies.

The biggest problem for every market aren't overpriced goods but lack of goods and lack of choice, what you apparently don't spot. In effect lack of choice you need to pay more for worse quality goods. That's why players in different part of season should be priced differently because supply is different. This is what GMs sometime don't understand too, when they cut off transfers by 20-30%. Every player, even not trained can be worth 20-30% less or more in different parts of a season and this is normal on real markets where price of goods hesitate like this basing on supply and demand rights. Only significantly overpriced transfers (x1,5 x2 x3 etc.) and especially dubious from moral perspective transactions (e.g. transfers money to colleagues) should be cutted off.

Long story...

Last edited by kozlik4 at 04/03/2024 11:39:53

This Post:
323216.34 in reply to 323216.29
Date: 04/04/2024 04:12:12
C.B Torcal
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Antequera C.B
There is one thing that is way more important than the state of the market, having enough playeras in BB so the game can last in the long run. You can argue whatever you want about the fact of lacking players in the market or anything, but yes trying to take advantage of the new players hurts everyone here.

Imagine that you as newbie, waste all the money that the game give you in a player that you later realize its waaaay overpriced. Or even worst, that a new players try to do things the right way and you save enough money to create a good proyect and because of your lack of knowledge you get "scam" by another user and buy a player wasting all the money that you save for actual years in real life. What does most of this new players do once they realize what a huge mistake that they have done ? Leave the game. And this hurts everyone on BB because at some point BB might not be able to stay alive if the player base is too small. Thats why we have to protect the new players, the goal is about having more people playing BB not being selfish and try to have more money faster at whatever cost.

Last edited by Villodres16 at 04/04/2024 04:13:57

This Post:
323216.37 in reply to 323216.36
Date: 04/04/2024 17:20:36
Mos Eisley Imperials
III.16
Overall Posts Rated:
IMO, selling a player for "too high" of a price should only count as cheating if there's a preponderance of evidence that the purchasing team was related to the selling team -- you transferred money between your two accounts.

If the purchasing team is just some random other team, the seller shouldn't be punished for either patiently waiting to catch someone who really valued the player (or someone doing a showcase and getting his player scooped by some anti-NT farm or whatever shouldn't be punished by losing both his player and the bulk of the money from the sale, even if that anti-NT farm account turns out to be a multi account of some other player that the selling team is not related to).

Personally, I see the stories about people getting fined (or I see people trying to start a witch hunt to get someone fined) just because a player happened to go higher than what was thought of as a "fair price", even though the selling team clearly had no ill intention to sell the player for that. Like say the ATG player frenzy that happened on a few of the US ATG draftees this season - some of them pushed up to 6-7M+ even though the general consensus among US NT trainers & scouts was that 3-4M was more reasonable... but the push up in price came strictly from unrelated teams bidding against each other, with no bad faith by the selling manager. I'm not aware of any of those specific examples generating fines in this go-around, but if they _had_, I'd be very much opposed to those fines.

Advertisement