This Post:
311035.26 in reply to 311035.25
Date: 09/09/2021 17:14:42
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Thanks for your kind words! You're right, there are three more games ahead of us. On Monday against Cyprus. And then two games again against Hanguk (who are a little bit ahead of us because we started building that team a couple of years ago). Hanguk almost made HCA for the asia tournament, only the last game wasn't a good draw. They finished the best 33rd in consolation tournament history. Doesn't really help if you don't even qualify for the knockout-stage but it shows that they already can compete against quite a lot of teams ... and they almost beat Portugal (with equal effort and equal enthusiasm) in the first game. So with a combined effort, a lot of things can be achieved and especially now with more talented players due to the dual citizenship, there is a lot of opportunity. We just have to channel the energy into the right direction and have a clear idea how the NT should look like. Something that took us almost 20+ seasons in Germany as well. And now we're back to being one of the strongest teams in BB. We might lose against China on Monday, but we're already qualified for the semi-finals in the world-cup.

So, I'll always be there if you have questions for me. Might take some time for me to reply depending on my RL, but I'll try to be quick. And even though I don't know everything I have quite a good idea how players should look like to be in good shape to compete against the best teams internationally.

So I'll enjoy those last few games, even though it's quite probable I'll lose them all ... but I hope to see some more green arrows before I make way.

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
311035.27 in reply to 311035.25
Date: 09/10/2021 11:21:28
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
I seem to have motivated some of the guys with my recap yesterday:

SPENS again with TWO ups today. In major skills. AMAZING!!

Boyd wants to take on a leading role earlier than I predicted and got another up as well.

And Duffy worked on his offense as well in order to be considered again next season ...

And Kyle Milroy got his first green arrow. Maybe not yet a lost cause ... we shall see!

Thanks for making this quite bright friday for me!

Have a good weekend everyone!!

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!