USA - V.1 > New to league

New to league

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
268268.11 in reply to 268268.10
Date: 04/10/2015 14:35:55
Overall Posts Rated:
I want to try at least and get a win against you so you don't walk away with the crown. The 27k player probably is a beast with like a 16 IS,15 DEF,13 REB. I know who my true competition is in this league. not one of my guys had a drop in a stat this season. I promise Juan is a difference maker but we still get out shine. all my guard are capable defenders. and are improving. When I say capable I mean everyone is above respectable or better. Not going to say exact how far from but above respectable is a vast spectrum,lol.

This Post:
268268.12 in reply to 268268.11
Date: 04/10/2015 14:39:45
Overall Posts Rated:
I believe E-Storm will get promoted by record like I did with my first team. I'm just going to have to keep a career trainer with advanced skills like I have now.

This Post:
268268.13 in reply to 268268.9
Date: 04/10/2015 16:18:22
Overall Posts Rated:
Who says I'm not training. and game shape has a lot to do with how well your player play

You missed my point. My point was that if all we had to worry about was one game, then we would all have our best lineups on the court for that game. but since we have to worry about GS and training, we cant really do that. we both made choices both in that lineup and in previous games that led to the lineup. My center and PF will both be in the MVP top ten and the played about 14 minutes each.

Games shape rises and falls based only on minutes played per week, not sure if that is what you meant, but it sounded like you were saying that if your players play well they will have better game shape, which is not the case.

This Post:
268268.14 in reply to 268268.11
Date: 04/11/2015 04:31:33
Overall Posts Rated:
I dont think your problem is inside the paint. Actually, I dont think you have a problem at all.
You have many <20 ages, so of course you are training them. And if you have a giod coach, you are training em well. Outside i just have a valuable player, not so many. Inside maybe i am a little better thanks to my last player, but I think that in this game the difference is made by the Small Forwars spot. And here we are, real problem for me. Your Puglia seems really a badass, so now that you have a good playmaker too i really have few chances i suppose.
But obviously we will fight till the last basket ;)

"May the force be with you"