BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Trying to train a PG!!

Trying to train a PG!!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
19885.11 in reply to 19885.10
Date: 03/24/2008 02:30:34
Overall Posts Rated:
i think it would be best to have a all around PG,

meaning he has the ball, he handles it. its best for him to be the best guard you got, like a john stockton who can pass, shoot, play D.

your SG can just be a scorer ad cant play D just make sure he cant be stop.

SF is a special element here, because he has to be able to play outside and inside,
but to me you got to have a reall good center to help you get those misses and inside points and defense.

in my experience training G's, training driving can lead to handling and outside shooting. if your training passing it has effect on driving, training jump shotcan effect outside shooting. the only thing i havent experience with other skills is training outside defense. training handling has effects on jump shot and driving.

This Post:
19885.12 in reply to 19885.11
Date: 03/24/2008 03:30:03
Overall Posts Rated:
in my experience training G's, training driving can lead to handling and outside shooting. if your training passing it has effect on driving, training jump shotcan effect outside shooting. the only thing i havent experience with other skills is training outside defense. training handling has effects on jump shot and driving.

(381.1)

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
This Post:
19885.13 in reply to 19885.12
Date: 03/24/2008 04:52:03
Overall Posts Rated:
i understand the hardship you guys done and the contribution you people made,

but is this from the accelerated process that bb made which will now be return to long term ?

anyways im just asking :D